What dungeons do people who are not currently in "groups" want to see?

Wend

The Forgiven Guild Leader
I'm wondering what raid dungeons people who are not currently in raiding groups want to see. Is there interest in starting up a Naxx run for a couple of weeks to see the content? (I'm sure you could get better gear by running instances and collecting badges) Is there interest in Ulduar? ToC? I'd probably be willing to put together runs (we used to call them "retro runs") to some of the easier hard dungeons out there that I have experience with. I feel capable of leading forays into Naxx and ToC (10 or 25) and to the first bunch of bosses in Ulduar. Just trying to gauge interest. I need to know 3 things...which day of the weekend (Friday night, Saturday morning/night or Sunday afternoon/evening) are you available? Where would you like to see? and what role could you fulfil?

Anita (Wend/Dranoe) - Saturday morning would be great, any of the other slots would work, healer (or lousy dps).

<Beaten> Saturday mornings here. No content I want to see, sick to death of naxx...but I would be willing to help guildies. Thats the fun part =-D.

Last edited:
You know me. I'll come if my boss tells me I'm allowed to. :)

Heals and DPS is all I have for right now.

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I can commit. Weekday evenings would be best. I would be interested in healing with my shaman off-spec, or dps on mage or shaman.

I'd be interested in ToC and Ulduar. Naxx might be interesting once just for the experience.

Friday night, Saturday (all day) or Sunday evening would work for me. Put me down for DPS of course! Right now I just have the mage, but hoping to bring my shadow priest up to 80 next.

While I'm not level 80 or anything on this server yet, I'm speaking from my lvl 80 rogue standpoint. When I was playing on the Horde side for a while, one of the best times I had was going to do Black Temple. Even with quite a few lvl 80 characters, that place is tough and we did wipe a few times. We also took a few lower level characters who were trying to level, nothing too low...maybe mid 60's if I remember correctly...to grab some kind of loot if able. It was a blast though.

Im new to the group but would like to participate in
Naxx 10 and 25 runs.
According to Wow-heroes, my current gear points me to Naxx.
I wouldnt mind doing lots of heroics - 5 mans are great for me.
Weeknights 5pm - 10pm and mostly all day Weekends are fine for me.
Terrastarr is dps - blood spec. I dont have a good collection of tank gear but
I'm hoping to grab some along the way.

To be honest, unless you're going for achievements or just to see what Naxx is like, there's not much reason to go to Naxx. Better gear can be gotten from heroic Trial of the Champion and the new ICC heroics. You also get boatloads of Emblems of Triumph now from running random heroics, which you can turn in for T9 gear and other ilvl 245 pieces, which are far superior to Naxx gear.

Now, if you're interested in getting some achievements, by all means run Naxx. :D

[7F]LarryBoy;368148 said:
To be honest, unless you're going for achievements or just to see what Naxx is like, there's not much reason to go to Naxx. Better gear can be gotten from heroic Trial of the Champion and the new ICC heroics. You also get boatloads of Emblems of Triumph now from running random heroics, which you can turn in for T9 gear and other ilvl 245 pieces, which are far superior to Naxx gear.

Now, if you're interested in getting some achievements, by all means run Naxx. :D

Thanks LarryBoy,
I was just thinking Naxx due to my current gear rating.
I've had enough of Naxx to last me a lifetime :) but still willing
to run it for upgrades. (I've ran Naxx many times on other toons)

I don't really go for achievements.
I've been away from WoW for a few months and not really sure where
my 'raiding' should be right now. Just figured Naxx was the place.

*giggles*

I'm almost ready to start my first run through of any and all dungeons but I don't think many people at all have teen characters to run with - makes me think I will be PUG'ing it.

Past that I'm really excited to see what this game has to offer! From playing a different MMO I sure know the feeling of getting sick of running the same thing over and over again though...

Back