What does your character's name mean?

Goblit: I thought of this name when thinking of an Indiana Jones movie with the cup of Christ in it. "My cup runneth over"

Chalice: Inceptor suggested this other nice "cup" name

Christianna: My Great-Grandmother's name

Ladyoflight: Lady-of-light.....not flight as Pro calls her well she is female...

Clobberman: well he had a big club to clobber people with...and he is male

Shadowfat - well isn't it obvious? Lord of the Rings, well it was a bit more random then that, my friend's dog is named shadow and he is kind of fat, and we were into Lord of the Rings big time back then so I came up with that while we were out walking his dog.:p

Hoborg - well if you havn't played the adventure game "The Neverhood" then you wouldn't know this name, if you read a letter you get in your mailbox one of them says "How do you spell Hoborg?" and I couldn't think of a name so I thought that would do.

Melchizidek - it is a mispelling of the name Melchizedek, a biblical priest and king you can find him in Genesis 14:18-20 and Hebrews chapter 7.

Baldhead - I use that name every where, you can find a biblical reference to this name in 2 Kings 2:23.

Goblit said:
Goblit: I thought of this name when thinking of an Indiana Jones movie with the cup of Christ in it. "My cup runneth over"

Wow, cool, I didn't know that.

I'm a big Indiana Jones fan :)

"Chaoshammer" I thought of it being a good paladin name since they always seem to use hammers and their purpose to destroy that which is chaos.

"Chaoticßlade" The idea of a warrior that destroys chaos with chaos. The reason why I use the word "chaos" is not that I think the idea of it is great but I have a strong interest in Warhammer 40,000 universe which is why I use the word chaos a lot referring to the Chaos Space Marines. Their ideals I don't find amusing as their art style.

"Paladin Of Chaos" I like using this name to represent the character of Arthas and I just loved the way his betrayal story was told in Warcraft 3.

"Piratepete and Piratejones" I like having a character with a pirate theme kind of makes the game more enjoyable since I like reading history stories about famous pirates and the journeys they had out at sea. Also I love the movie, Pirates of Caribbean

I just hope that names "pirate and chaos" does not offend this guild in anyway being that we are very peaceful, kind, and friendly and my names doesn't make anyone think I'm cruel guy. I just love helping others and do what is right and also have a cool name while doing it. ;-)

commando: cool military killer person

add my name (Cam) to it i get Cammando. i used that name when playing delta force (low budget FPS game) online becasue it seemed to fit the type of char.
i liked it alot and my freinds called me it in RL so when i started up with DAOC i named my 1st char that. but then DAOC said "hey welcome RP server that name doesnt fly."
they asked me to submit 5 options of what i wanted. Cammandus happend to be the 3rd pick
as you can guess they renamed Cammando, Cammandus and thats that name ive stuck with as my name when i moved over to WoW.

so what does your char name mean? nothing, but thats where it came from

Back