What do you want to be when you grow up

I'm a hardware buff. software takes too much learning.
tounge.gif

i dont know what i want to be really, and everyone here want to do something with computers, so i will be different.. i wanna be a vet.. maybe
rock.gif

also, in the tune for the toys r us comerical.... "I DONT WANNA GROW UP, I'M ALERGIC TO WORK..." thats all i have come up with
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Feb. 07 2003,7:45)]Tell us your gaming secrets Eon! What games are you developing?
He will never tell. Who he is and who he work for are his most guarded secrets. He's like Superman, his identity can not be revealed.

LOL - It's not my secret identity that can't be revealed - I'm quite happy to tell everyone I know that I'm Eon at CCGR. It's my REAL identity that can't be revealed... <grin>

Eon

Mikhail Gorbavich....that would suck to be to you!
Lol. I'm just asking for the inside scoop on all your game projects. WHo do you design for?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Feb. 06 2003,4:29)]Good.....choice.
Yeah: happiness.
I wanna be Peter Pan. And go to Neverland. With Metallica! OFf to Never, NEverland!
Been to neverland, met michael jackson and his pet monkey, ran away as fast as I could and never looked back.

Not entirely sure what I want to be right now...maybe a lawyer, maybe a musician, or a writer....who knows. All things considered, I want to follow God's will, and be a good wife when I get married
smile.gif

Oh I am old. I guess I am grown up. Wife, two kids and 33 years old. I have done many things. But, I am now doing what God created me to do. I am a church planter (pastor). My wife and I started a church about two years ago with just us. We are now around 80 folks.

Hey Drummergirl, are you currently playing drums for a band? What city are you in? I might be able to hook you up.

Icthus
God is God and I am not.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Icthus @ Mar. 01 2003,9:32)]Hey Drummergirl, are you currently playing drums for a band?  What city are you in?  I might be able to hook you up.
well actually, I get a tryout on wednsday and I might be playing for our youth group band =D I'm kinda nervous, but excited to. I live in Wisconsin, my parents wont allow me to tell anyone on the internet the city though.

Lol. I can just imagine what would happen up in Wisconsin if you did that.
My friend lives in Wisconsin. He lives near the street that was mentioned in Mothman Prophecies, if anyone remembers it. It was almost freaky, he said.

Back