What do you want to be when you grow up

if you're talking about carrer, then Software design or Robotics Tech... I'd also like to be ub3r hairy and l337 guitar
biggrin.gif

I wanted to be an actor, but there is too much trash these days, so I resorted to "computer stuff". I am an E-commerce Developer right now, but my heart's desire has changed...

26 years old, wife, 2 kids, and going to college at night...I still don't know what I want to be.

sad.gif

Cory

This topic has been moved to the Christian Gamers Alliance General Discussion Forum. Because it's discussion. About general things.

...Yeh.

I hope to be an artist/missionary/guitar player in a Christian emo band/and a great daddy too!!
biggrin.gif

Master of Y'all. What a cool title. Imagine my office door: Master of Y'all: Joshua. Heheh!
Nah. Counter-terrorist, writer, actor, dictator (or President, whichever's easier), geneticist, nuclear physicist.
Not that I'm not already grown up......well, 15 is good enough.

I don't wanna grow up. :-(
But since I guess I have to at least pretend to I'm not really sure but computer hardwares my passion and one of the many things God's really gifted me at. After that I really enjoy writing so like working at like Maximum PC or something like that would float my boat.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Feb. 03 2003,5:59)]This topic has been moved to the Christian Gamers Alliance General Discussion Forum. Because it's discussion. About general things.

...Yeh.
bleh, poo poo head messing with private topic is no no
mad.gif
err, I know what meh want but meh never going to get it.
mad.gif

Back