What did you have for lunch today?

tjguitarz

I had a delicious tuna melt salad thing. It had green, red, orange, and yellow peppers in it. I then added lime juice, salt, and garlic powder. Once that was heated, I added a can of tuna and a small bit of mayo, and a bunch of mozzarella. Heated it for a little while, and WOW! Tastes amazing!

i had left over bisquick cheeseburger pie with flan and an energy drink. was amazing

SPAM!!!! (nah, j/k)

I had Hardee's gut rot sandwich.

I sometimes fall backwards ahahaha try this. I had an Arby's melt. ARG! It was bad, but the curly fries were AWESOME! Hehehe

Last edited:
I don't see what's so bad about this thread... :-/ an interesting discussion about our lunch! I see no problems with that.

Today I had some chopped up bits of steak and onion and red peppers mixed with a very hot salsa. I wrapped it in tortillas and then smiled as tears poured down my cheeks from the deliciousness and the painful burning.

I haven't had lunch yet, but is there anyone on here that eats home made meals anymore? I usually have a homemade turkey sandwich, a handful of fresh veggies with honey mustard dressing lightly over it, an apple, and glass of Minute Maid orange juice.

I haven't had lunch yet, but is there anyone on here that eats home made meals anymore? I usually have a homemade turkey sandwich, a handful of fresh veggies with honey mustard dressing lightly over it, an apple, and glass of Minute Maid orange juice.

because i live at home at college its pretty easy to eat at home alot. i think im having home made qusadilla with black beans and other stuff inside.

Back