what did you do

decheck

what did you do with your 14 crowns i got the level 30 non elites boots & gloves gave then to my ranger and enought points left over
plus 4 crowns that i got for vet rewards i was able to get 4 of the blue accessories
on a side note turn them in at the core get like 9600 ap

Last edited:
Probably get the Gold non-elite 30. I have a few blue 40's. Just need jacket and shoulders then 1 earring, necklace and helm.

After some comparing, the gold 30 is equal to the blue 40. Just very slightly weaker. Upside is that they are cheaper in AP cost and a LOT cheaper to enchant. So, I'll work on getting most my gear in that next.

Edit: I was tired and added wrong. Gold 30 is a little better then blue 40 and slight more not as good as blue 50.

Last edited:
I applied the in game items to my Siel chanter. I haven't a clue what to do with them. I will log in later tonight, or early tomorrow to see what they are...

I applied the in game items to my Siel chanter. I haven't a clue what to do with them. I will log in later tonight, or early tomorrow to see what they are...
First piece of advice is to turn them into Momorinrinerk at Eye of Reshanta. You'll get 9600 AP vs 6000 AP. Obviously this is all in Reshanta, so you'll need to be lvl 25 and finish up the Abyss tests to enter.
Second, don't turn them in until you are sure about what you want. If you load up on AP and get ganked, you'll lose a lot more AP. There are lvl 25 Abyss items available, but you'll be better off getting the lvl 30 blue Heavenly pieces.

Got my crowns and applied to Xaris, who is now a rank 1 toon. I was only 4k AP away form being a 1 star officer so I thought I'd go out and farm ap off of balaurs. Ran into a 6 man mob of asmos twice and lost 2k ap. I really want to hit that 1 star officer rank so I am going to hang on to the ap for now. When I hit that rank I may look at the 30 gold elite armor or accessories. Or maybe wait until 2.0 is released and see what there is to buy then.

I have no idea what i'm going to do with my crowns. I'll probably give them to Bremyn, but am going to hold off. I'm lvling up multiple toons to get the Daeva set right now, so I may change my mind as to which toon I want to give them to.

Jay

You get them for your whole account for each character! Not trade able to other characters or account warehouse I believe.

Back