What class are you going to play?

Bro.T

With open beta coming fairly soon (hopefully), I thought it would be a interesting to get an idea of what sort of class breakdown we are likely to have.

Now that the Hammerer is gone. I plan on rolling an Ironbreaker.

I think its important to realize that these classes are not gone, they will just be a little late.

For the Order, I think I have made up my mind to make a Runepriest and maybe a bright wizard.

For Destruction it will be Zealot and a Magus.

For order: Witch Hunter, Runepriest, Bright Wizard, White Lion

For destruction: Zealot, Witch Elf, Sorceress, Magus

Melee DPS play way differently then I thought they would, I am definitely taking one of them to the top. Healers are actually really fun in this game as well, especially the front line one who actually do decent dmg while storing up energy to cast heals.

I found it last night...my calling is truly an engineer!! Was head and shoulders more fun to play then the other 8 i tried so far.

I have always played squishys as my main. I am gonna take a Bright Wizard and Archmage to the top. I will probably have my bright wizard focus on AoE.

Considering I have yet to play the game, I am completely unsure of what class I will roll out with. Most likely considerations are as follows though:

Order:
Shadow Warrior
Swordmaster
Bright Wizard

Destruction:
Shaman
Magus
Disciple of Khaine

White Lion; Bright Wizard; Dwarven Engineer

Sorceress; Goblin Shaman; Witch Elf

These all seem to attract my style of play.. I might change my mind after playing open beta a bit.

WP is uber fun. Will likely be my main at release, assuming we go Order. Big hammers, and they make a very satisfying *THUD* when they connect with a target. :D

Back