What are you playing right now?

I started Etrian Odyssesy IV: Legends of the Titan a few days ago.

Trying a party that's a bit different than what I normally do. Three Runemasters on the back line: one focusing exclusively on Fire, one Volt, and one Ice. Two Fortresses on the front line, for protection of Runemasters. So very elemental-attack-heavy. Enemies that are strong against all three elements will take forever..... We'll see how it goes. I feel so vulnerable without a Medic! :confused:

I picked up Dragon Quest IX a little while back for four bucks at a local thrift store. Such a steal. Finally getting around to playing it. Not sure it's on my "best games ever" list yet, but I've mostly just been grinding up characters around the first major city you get to since that's how I always end up playing DQ games. lol It does make a good game to play while sitting with my wife as we watch sitcoms to unwind and stuff.

Amazon has Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3) for $20 right now. Finally ordered it. Gets here Wednesday. Can't wait. :eek:

Think I'm going to trade-in Etrian Mystery Dungeon.... Slightly stupid AI control of other members of my party just makes the game increasingly frustrating. And then the over-the-top difficulty of the "final" boss.

Anyway, now I've restarted an old favorite - Tales of the Abyss.

Took a week longer than expected to get my copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2 because of possible mail theft, but I've been playing NSMB2 these last few days and enjoying the game so far!

I've been playing Splatoon since I received it last Wednesday and I've really been enjoying it so far! I leveled from 1 to 4 as quickly as possible, purchased the first roller weapon, and have been scoring considerably better overall ever since. I see there's a second roller weapon that unlocks at level 6 or 7, so I've been slowly ranking up with plans to purchase it as soon as possible.

Does anyone else play Splatoon? If so, add me as a friend on your Wii U friends list. My Nintendo Network ID is gummyzergling.

I've been playing Splatoon since I received it last Wednesday and I've really been enjoying it so far! I leveled from 1 to 4 as quickly as possible, purchased the first roller weapon, and have been scoring considerably better overall ever since. I see there's a second roller weapon that unlocks at level 6 or 7, so I've been slowly ranking up with plans to purchase it as soon as possible.

Does anyone else play Splatoon? If so, add me as a friend on your Wii U friends list. My Nintendo Network ID on this site is gummyzergling.
I love this game! I will find your nickname and we will play this game together

I love this game! I will find your nickname and we will play this game together
Welcome to the forums, @Mirs1990!

I haven't played Splatoon in a long time, but I still have my copy for the Wii U. If you still play, feel free to add me as a friend and maybe I can dust off my copy and we can play together some time.

I'm not sure if the method for adding friends is the same since MiiVerse shut down, but my username on the Wii U was gummyzergling at one time.

I started Etrian Odyssesy IV: Legends of the Titan https://freeromsdownload.com/roms/playstation-portable a few days ago.

Trying a party that's a bit different than what I normally do. Three Runemasters on the back line: one focusing exclusively on Fire, one Volt, and one Ice. Two Fortresses on the front line, for protection of Runemasters. So very elemental-attack-heavy. Enemies that are strong against all three elements will take forever..... We'll see how it goes. I feel so vulnerable without a Medic! :confused:
I once played this game, I really liked it

Back