What are you playing right now?

Logos

Well, tek kinda gave me this idea when he posted a parenthetical post in a poke thread about going to play a different game, Zelda. Anyways, thought this would be a good time to start up a thread where we can comment on games we are currently playing, unless they deserve a completely separate topic all there own.

Anyways, I started my Professor layton journey last night with curious village, also did a quick 2 hour play through the bravely default demo again...lol. I know but I wanted those starter boosters for my clean slate hard mode play through, not sure when I will finish that. I am gonna be focusing on fire emblem awakening for a bit as my main though. I have too many RPGs (7)on back log not counting the six layton games.

Okay so I have all these but I can't decide what rpg to play next...SMT IV , Mario and luigi: dream team, etrian odyssey IV, etrian odyssey untold, fire emblem awakening (which I am leaning towards) or pokemon x? I have all these in my backlog and want to start chipping away at it some more. . Thanks for the opinions. Also, yes I beat bravely default and I am starting a fresh play through on hard mode, but I am taking my time with it so I am not rushing it.

Still playing Rune Factory 4 lol. I've been playing it for a long time. Probably gonna play it lot's more still, its one of my favorites!

Still playing Rune Factory 4 lol. I've been playing it for a long time. Probably gonna play it lot's more still, its one of my favorites!

I keep eyeing that one...what is it like? Harvest moon with fighting or what?

What are your thoughts on RF4? I've played the third and second one since I like harvest moon-based games but I'm not sure if I should get the 4th.

Currently playing: Pokeman X

[In Bravely Default] I spent a half-hour trying to get the Red Mage asterisk.... The boss kept healing himself more than I could hit him. (Never fight a Red Mage with four White Mages.) Then I finally got impatient, braved, and used two of my Net-Friend invites... First hit 5000, second hit 11000. Boss's total HP was 15000. :eek: lol Why didn't I do that at the beginning??

[In Bravely Default] I spent a half-hour trying to get the Red Mage asterisk.... The boss kept healing himself more than I could hit him. (Never fight a Red Mage with four White Mages.) Then I finally got impatient, braved, and used two of my Net-Friend invites... First hit 5000, second hit 11000. Boss's total HP was 15000. :eek: lol Why didn't I do that at the beginning??

The red Mage can be tricky. There are a few OP ways of dealing with him and many other bosses but I like to create my own tactics...which might include a friend invite :)

By the way add me as a friend and I will add you. I am restarting a play through on hard mode with a clean slate. :)

What are your thoughts on RF4? I've played the third and second one since I like harvest moon-based games but I'm not sure if I should get the 4th.

Currently playing: Pokeman X
If you liked 2 and 3, you'll probably love 4. There's a lot more freedom in 4 than there was in 3, in a few different ways. I don't really know how to explain it to you, so you'll want (probably already have, this message is so late, sorry lol) to research it for yourself. However, I do have a handy webpage link that contains loads of info on RF4! I'll PM it to you.

So starting Sunday afternoon I will be off till the Monday after Easter, 7 day vacation!!! More of a stay cation. So, I am working on some things I need to do...obviously I have things around the house that do need to be done, such as outdoor flower beds and garden. Anyways, I am definitely adding gaming time on there for sure!! :) So I am I between a few games, pokemon x/y and fire emblem. I will probably be working through the story of Y first, the. I can do some of the post game fun. So if you are going to be playing pokemon let me know, and we can trade or battle some if any of you are on.

Well you know that I'm up for any trades and especially battles for pokeman. It's been lonely there ever since Tek teleported to a different game D:

Well you know that I'm up for any trades and especially battles for pokeman. It's been lonely there ever since Tek teleported to a different game D:

U have x or y? I ended up getting both. Not sure why but I did. Lol

Aww! I didn't mean to teleport out. I just ran out of goals for the time being and, well, I got blindsided by Puzzle & Dragons.

If you or Logos ever want to battle or trade, message me on Steam or Facebook chat or e-mail me or contact me through one of the other hundred ways to reach me (yeesh, there are too many) and I'll be happy to be social again. :)

Aww! I didn't mean to teleport out. I just ran out of goals for the time being and, well, I got blindsided by Puzzle & Dragons.

If you or Logos ever want to battle or trade, message me on Steam or Facebook chat or e-mail me or contact me through one of the other hundred ways to reach me (yeesh, there are too many) and I'll be happy to be social again. :)

It's fine :D Anyways, I've just started playing the Bravely Default demo since almost everyone is playing it on here :p

Is that on PC or a tablet form? I know it's not out for the 3ds yet. Is it any good? Looking for some good puzzle games.

My little brother has a fake copy of Pokeman Emerald so I decided to get him a genuine one. After looking for hours on eBay for a genuine copy of Emerald, I found one that looked very legitimate and was quite cheap. It works great, although the internal battery has run dry which is nothing new to me as I swam in the sea with my old copy and the same thing happened to that one but it's now lost:p

So looks like I'll be playing Emerald for a few weeks.

How many chapters does Bravely Default have? I just reached chapter five, after 65 hours, and am already getting burnt out.... The idea of trading it in and pre-ordering Tomodachi Life is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally attractive. :D

Though the 65 hours is probably inflated, as I often leave the 3DS in sleep mode to get SP; that doesn't make it feel so slow. And since the Premier League is almost over, I'll have more time to play every week.

On the other hand, it doesn't help that I've been dying to get back to FE:A.

Can't remember, but I can't have been playing BD for that long, really; I probably started playing it in March, only two months...feels like longer.

But if I don't trade it in, I won't be able to buy Tomodachi Life until after my birthday in September.

Bottom line is...How Much Longer???

Anyway. Done rambling.

How many chapters does Bravely Default have? I just reached chapter five, after 65 hours, and am already getting burnt out.... The idea of trading it in and pre-ordering Tomodachi Life is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally attractive. :D

Though the 65 hours is probably inflated, as I often leave the 3DS in sleep mode to get SP; that doesn't make it feel so slow. And since the Premier League is almost over, I'll have more time to play every week.

On the other hand, it doesn't help that I've been dying to get back to FE:A.

Can't remember, but I can't have been playing BD for that long, really; I probably started playing it in March, only two months...feels like longer.

But if I don't trade it in, I won't be able to buy Tomodachi Life until after my birthday in September.

Bottom line is...How Much Longer???

Anyway. Done rambling.

You can skip the side battles and just redo the crystals up until the end of chapter 8 :). I did that and got to the end of chapter eight right before the final boss in about 45 minutes.

Back