what a great storytelling time

augustious

I just wanted to let everyone know that we had a wonderful time telling ghost story's last night and also a wonderful time of fellowship with each other for even thou the night started out by telling ghost story's it ended with talking about the lord and personal walks with the lord.I personally learned alot about some of our brother's and sisters in christ that play wow and i hope that people learned somethings about me.I hope that i can attend other get togethers like last night and just talk and get to know other people and also talk about the lord for it really did spiritually uplift me :) .

I had a wonderful time listening to you Augustious, you have had some intriguing experiences. Also, much thanks to Laraptor, Where and Goblit for setting aside the time to do this!!!

It was a fun time....even if I went to bed and then stayed up for another hour because I was by myself in my own room and it was dark and I'm a scaredy cat. And I see how telling scary stories can turn into talking about your personal walks and your Faith. The scary stories I told were about spiritual attacks from demons on my friends. Some people don't think spiritual attacks are real....but they are and only our Faith in God can overcome them all. :)

I was sad to miss it. But, I was doing spiritual maintaince (caring for the family) and then I had to do some spiritual warfare (prayer) for a special event.

The scary stories I told were about spiritual attacks from demons on my friends. Some people don't think spiritual attacks are real....but they are and only our Faith in God can overcome them all. :)

For those that do not beleive in spiritual attacks they lack understanding. They occur. I can give some real life stories that I have experienced on the mission field and in my own life. The problem is most people call it bad luck. Which sometimes it is bad planning.

It was a fun time....even if I went to bed and then stayed up for another hour because I was by myself in my own room and it was dark and I'm a scaredy cat. And I see how telling scary stories can turn into talking about your personal walks and your Faith. The scary stories I told were about spiritual attacks from demons on my friends. Some people don't think spiritual attacks are real....but they are and only our Faith in God can overcome them all. :)

Were you watching TV and looking out the window?....muhahahaha. Augustious missed that story. I'm sure we were hoping the story-telling would last about an hour...we never would have thought it would go on for as long as it did...even I left and went to bed...or course I had to hear a couple of really good stories from Augustious first.

I was sad to miss more of augustious' stories, caught the first one or two then got dragged off to baron run. I had a great time, still lmbo over that story where a lot of people had to help participate!

Back