Westboro fail

I truly do not like those nut jobs, but I loled at that!

I need to be quiet now or my flesh will get on a soapbox over these delusional idiots...

What a bunch of morons, it's like that church exists for the sole purpose of tainting the name of Christianity.

What a bunch of morons, it's like that church exists for the sole purpose of tainting the name of Christianity.
In a manner of speaking it does.

Their entire purpose is to be so explosive and "out there" that they get attacked, and thus can sue for large sums of money. It's entirely a scheme designed to incite those lawsuits.

In a manner of speaking it does.

Their entire purpose is to be so explosive and "out there" that they get attacked, and thus can sue for large sums of money. It's entirely a scheme designed to incite those lawsuits.

Are they just about the money? It seems to me that they actually believe what they preach. I think their main goal in the picketing, the lawsuits, and their generally offensive behavior is to gain a larger platform and spread their gospel.

Seems like it is working, WBC seems to be fast becoming a nationally recognizable acronym.

These people do make my blood boil tho.

Are they just about the money? It seems to me that they actually believe what they preach. I think their main goal in the picketing, the lawsuits, and their generally offensive behavior is to gain a larger platform and spread their agenda.

Fixed.

I read Westboro and immediately knew what to expect.

Are they just about the money? It seems to me that they actually believe what they preach. I think their main goal in the picketing, the lawsuits, and their generally offensive behavior is to gain a larger platform and spread their gospel.

Seems like it is working, WBC seems to be fast becoming a nationally recognizable acronym.

These people do make my blood boil tho.
http://kanewj.com/wbc/

If you're not in law enforcement and directly engaged with the WBC, the solution is simple:

Don't feed the trolls.

Can you imagine standing before God one inevitable day, and him asking, "Why did you disrupt the funeral services of one of my own? Why did you interrupt the comfort I was trying to bring? Why did you bring ridicule upon my name?"

Back