were under attack

We had a really good discussion with them, and eventually they all left.

I think I know now where Bascoms heart is on this server. Its not about muting or banning them straight away. Talk to them. even debate with them. :) Thats what the server is about. Reaching the lost. And sometimes you need to take all the *stuff* that comes with them.. :)

There are still rules though, that they need to follow, and those do need to be enforced. I do think a little debate is ok though.. :)

WHY?!?!?!?

:mad:(yes i'm yelling):mad: WHY DO WE HAVE NO OPS (i heard we dont havee that posision) RIGHT NOW WE WERE JUST IN AND OUT GREIFED BY iPro OF aVo (so he said) AND NO ONE COULD REALLY STOP HIM WE NEED OPS!!!!!!!! sorry for yelling but it was nessary it annoys me

Before I left btw, saw someone else saying that he was doing things to one of our other members, Molly, or something.

there was a fellow named lI1b0rKing or something to that effect. Is he banned?

Also, I recommend we redirect any atheists we have come to a debate forum of some kind - debating in directly in Minecraft is very heated and it is difficult to type fast enough to counter their spam.

However, with a forum to host debate threads on (kinda like the forums.catholic.com which I frequent, much to my delight), we might get somewhere with them. Rational, calm discussions between atheists and Christians could help heal some rifts.

Sincerely,

Genghis

Keep in mind that some of them are not there to debate or to learn, but to make Christians feel flustered and upset. They are attacking you because of Christ, and trolling you for their own entertainment. While it is important to be a Light to those with genuine interest, you must also be wary of dogs and swine.

Just keep the following words of Jesus in mind and pray for guidance on whom to share and whom to mute.

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

Back