WE'RE SIMPLY HAVING A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!! REPEAT 3X

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
CS 1.6 / source / Go ?
Christmas Server?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Eh?

:D

Hmm. If I can secure a mouse, I could see joining you for some GO.

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time! :D

I don't know if there's a xmas_lodge map, complete with radio, for CS: Source or CS: GO.

If someone could find the equivalent map for a new iteration of Counter-Strike, we could see about putting together a new server.

Otherwise, I can check and see if we still have the CS 1.6 server files on the CGA dedicated server.

Unplanned keyboard shortcut ate my post.

I didn't find the files for the old CGA CS 1.6 server on the CGA dedicated server. Even if I had, they were so old, we'd probably be better starting over anyway.

We'll still need to see if we can find a newer version of xmas_lodge out in the wild before determining which server to set up. I'm perfectly fine with CS 1.6 because I know my old laptop would be able to handle it.

EDIT: Oh, and someone else would need to set up the server. I made myself a new rule that I wouldn't be involved with game server administration any more. :( Too many long hours trying to fix server issues and update SourceMod.

Last edited:
Unplanned keyboard shortcut ate my post.

I didn't find the files for the old CGA CS 1.6 server on the CGA dedicated server. Even if I had, they were so old, we'd probably be better starting over anyway.

We'll still need to see if we can find a newer version of xmas_lodge out in the wild before determining which server to set up. I'm perfectly fine with CS 1.6 because I know my old laptop would be able to handle it.

EDIT: Oh, and someone else would need to set up the server. I made myself a new rule that I wouldn't be involved with game server administration any more. :( Too many long hours trying to fix server issues and update SourceMod.

havent gotten it to load on mine yet. having trouble loading custom maps into my computer.

I'm sorely tempted to just whip up a quick CS 1.6 server since we know xmas_lodge should work just fine.

But I'll try to restrain myself...

Back