Welcome back Abba

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
For those of you who missed Verse of the Day, Abba now has a home computer. Which means we may see the famed Abba back soon. So let's all be ready to welcome him back, and bring him up to speed on guild and game changes. Glad to see ya back Abba.

I don't know about "famed." I am definitely back. On a new Dell and loving it. Haven't even loaded TeamSpeak yet.

I did get into Guild Wars 2 Wednesday evening. I have a bit of a learning curve just to play the game. I've missed a ton. Traits are six instead of 30? I have no idea how skills have changed. So many things are now account bound rather than character bound...the list goes on. I'll be looking to you guys for answers.

First question: have the Elementalist and/or Necromancer skills been respecked?

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO LION'S ARCH? I went there for the first time last night. I am definitely going to have to catch up on the story-line.

LOL. A lot of people ask that who have been gone a while, I was kinda waitin' fer ya ta ask. One word, one name, Scarlet. She kinda dismantled the place. Have fun if ya has ta remap it with any toon. Welcome to consequences of the Living World story line. Look at the changes in Divinitys Reach too. Oh yes, crafting has some new twists too. Oh go look at Kessex Hills too, and Western Brisbane Wildlands, also a couple of new explorable areas.

It was horrible Abba! You were gone and the city needed you! We lost LA b/c you weren't around... So much death. :(

j/k

Glad to have you back Abba. You didn't miss much. Just a destroyed city, crazy plant lady's back story, waking an elder dragon, a lesbian "love" story, and some ghost. You know an average day in Tyria. :D

It was horrible Abba! You were gone and the city needed you! We lost LA b/c you weren't around... So much death. :(

j/k

Glad to have you back Abba. You didn't miss much. Just a destroyed city, crazy plant lady's back story, waking an elder dragon, a lesbian "love" story, and some ghost. You know an average day in Tyria. :D

Now I feel like I've shirked my duties. :( But I am back and getting my bearings. I have done my dailies the last three days in a row. :) Relearning my Necro, mainly because she was the last person I was playing. Want to get back on my Ele because he is close to finishing mapping. It is going to be a wonderful Fall season.

A few days I asked a question - but I haven't seen a response... have the Elementalist and/or Necromancer skills been respecked?

Most wonderful trait change for the Ele is half fall is no longer tier 2, but is now tier 1.

Back