Weekly Guild Event Discussion

Lethalon

Redeemed Guild Leader
Hello Redeemed!

We are going to start having a weekly guild event, the idea will be to do whatever makes sense for that week. It could be Raids, Ashran, BGs, Mount Achievements, etc. The important part is that there is a day and time each week that everyone does their best to get together for adventure, fellowship and fun.

I'd like to propose Friday nights at 8 PM EST. I know we are spread out on timezones, so this is just an initial proposal.

Please respond back with your timezone, suggestions and support :)

Last edited:
With my current work schedule I can't be on before 9:00pm server time (10:00 cst) Monday - Friday. Weekends are more flexible.

Hi, I think this is a good idea. I think even queing LFR together or just setting a time where ppl are on to help with quests, followers, dungeons and professions, etc would be great. Best days for me are Weds, Thurs 6:30pm-12pm (server). Sundays like 7:30pm (server) and after would work as well. The only thing is my account is about to expire soon, so no point for u guys to work around me. I plan to be back around spring break though. :)

Hi guys, Trinityanne and I were thinking of doing some weekly LFR runs. We were looking at Weds nites around 7:30pm server. We'll be glad to take all ppl, new friends and old. Feel free to add me if u are not playing on Stonemaul at the moment, Goteeman#1836.

Also Leth, I plan to play WoW for most of the summer and just this past week, I had like two former guildies whisper me showing interest in joining Redeemed again. Any way I can get guild invite powers? Maybe I could just invite them and just keep them on promotion; u can bump them to members whenever u see fit. :)

Also Leth, I plan to play WoW for most of the summer and just this past week, I had like two former guildies whisper me showing interest in joining Redeemed again. Any way I can get guild invite powers? Maybe I could just invite them and just keep them on promotion*; u can bump them to members whenever u see fit. :)

sorry, meant probation.

Maybe I could just invite them and just keep them on probation*; u can bump them to members whenever u see fit. :)

I nominate Chan/Fatkid for officer with the option to invite members. It's good to see someone trying to spark some life into this guild.

Thnx guys. Yeah, doesn't have to be an officer or anything, just some1 with guild invite powers. Maybe a recruiter or something. :D

Back