We using mumble tonight right?

If you come mumble, I'll create you some channels.

Not to put any pressure on, but unless there are strong conflicts/issues with Mumble, I'd strongly recommend mumble. I am saying this because in ToJ, mumble has seemed to be far more popular as of late, and because Mumble still looks to be our greatest hope for the one server to rule them all.

Okay link to the mumble info... I had been wondering why the TS3 servers were _always_ empty when I got on. I'll get it installed ASAP

There were anywhere from 6-8 in there all day but they were up in the main ToJ room not SOE.
Saw the folks up in the ToJ room. I didn't want to presume that they were playing GW2, since there was a GW2 Beta channel. Maybe we should pull the GW2 Beta channel out of the "SOE" channel so people feel more comfortable? We probably need to set up a LOE channel.

Saw the folks up in the ToJ room. I didn't want to presume that they were playing GW2, since there was a GW2 Beta channel. Maybe we should pull the GW2 Beta channel out of the "SOE" channel so people feel more comfortable? We probably need to set up a LOE channel.

Haha I think people are just too lazy to move channels? I'm always up for chit-chatting so if I'm on, just say "Hi!" and I'll likely say "Hi!" back...unless I've walked away from the computer for a bit....:D

Back