We now have a dedicated server!!!

XionTawa

We received enough to get a dedicated server! You can connect to the awesome server with mc.toj.cc Please keep in mind in order to keep this server will we have to continue to have donations to afford the $15/month it costs to have the server hosted, Thank you and Enjoy! :)

/bump

Just a reminder: We're still looking for members to cover the monthly expense of renting a Minecraft server. If you're interested in donating to keep the server online, visit the Support ToJ page.

Thanks to some generous one-time donations, the deadline for a regular $15 monthly donation (or multiple donations adding up to $15 a month) to cover the expense of renting a Minecraft server has been pushed to Wednesday, June 1.

If we do not receive any additional one-time donations or a commitment for a monthly $15 donation by June 1, we will be reviewing our finances and considering shutting down the Minecraft server. We, of course, certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but server rentals cost money.

Linux Server Available

Hi Tek7
"but server rentals cost money. "
I'm an Ubuntu Linux server admin for the Reach Guildwars For Christ (WWJD) Guild.

What servers do u want us to run? We'll do it FREE OF CHARGE. Plus, we'll give admin rights to whoever needs it.

What servers do u want us to run? We'll do it FREE OF CHARGE. Plus, we'll give admin rights to whoever needs it.
Sounds great to me!

Any server would be unofficial since our Accounts Manager wouldn't be handling the funding, but I could think of a few servers I'd like to add off hand: a private TF2 server, a second L4D2 server, and a Terraria server. I don't know what kind of horsepower or bandwidth your server has, so I certainly don't want to push my luck; those are just the first 3 games I could think of.

I'll send a PM on the subject so we can continue the discussion there. :)

Sounds great to me!

Any server would be unofficial since our Accounts Manager wouldn't be handling the funding, but I could think of a few servers I'd like to add off hand: a private TF2 server, a second L4D2 server, and a Terraria server. I don't know what kind of horsepower or bandwidth your server has, so I certainly don't want to push my luck; those are just the first 3 games I could think of.

I'll send a PM on the subject so we can continue the discussion there. :)

Did you say a possible Terraria server?? WOOT!!! :)

I'll start the installs in a virtual instance this week, for testing. As they become available, information on the game server, and any add ons, will be at http://wwjd.dyndns.org the server address will most likely be wwjd.dyndns.org

Left4Dead dedicated server is up & stable. Please try to break it.

Server Name- WWJD.DYNDNS.ORG
Server IP- 174.98.152.184:27015

--I need an admin to take rcon access & help configure this server

Back