WE MADE IT!!!

Colossal

[GFC#11]Colossal
Me and my Mom or..... my Mom and I have made it to Pastorwirl and Priceless`s house LONG RIDE! but were here safely we visited with them for the First time tonight they are really awsome people:) :) . We will be here till friday and then the long ride home. Just informing

Shane

*Decides not to whine* Glad to hear you made it safely! PW and Priceless are awesome peeps. They are my peeps in fact. ;) I think they are really cool. I can hardly wait till I am able to travel.... That way I can visit everyone!

Now when are you going to visit me?:p

Just a note. Shane is cool too. The fact that they overlooked our middle child running through the house with no clothes on *blushes* :eek: should say something. lol

His mom was very sweet and Shane was very kind.

Thanks Shane and mom for coming to visit with us. :) Both PW and I are looking forward to spending more time with you. :D

Colossal said:
NEVER!!! jk ... i think you should drag your butt up here

As soon as I have the $$ and the time. I am planning on a trip to visit everyone. (If I live in Oregon by then... Well I may drag Talon along hehe)

Pastorwirl and Priceless (and Sierra, and Hope, and Angel) are all pretty nice people - they are a cool family!

Enjoy the visit - as soon as you leave you'll be wanting to return!

Shyfroggy said:
Pastorwirl and Priceless (and Sierra, and Hope, and Angel) are all pretty nice people - they are a cool family!

Enjoy the visit - as soon as you leave you'll be wanting to return!

You people are just too sweet. :)

Well, Shane and mom have left, and we're really sad that our time with them has come to an end :( . Yet, we've gotten some great memories with them while they were here...

Shane is great on his skate board! I saw him do stuff that made me think of myself falling and getting hurt.
Also, Mrs. Vilanova would probably give Pie a run for his money, if we'd all go bowling (yep you read it, she pwned us all on the lanes)(of course I was only a pin away from beating Shane myself, hehehehehe).
Shane will not eat vegetables. He is the first strickly carnivorous human on the Earth. :D
Talon has a great pupil in talking about computers all the time. I think Shane and I got on the subject almost everytime we were having conversations.
Lastly, them as brother and sisters in Christ. Or course feeling them out, and they feeling us out, we all came to a complete agreement, Christ. And that was the best part of the visit by far.

Their visit has solidified my desires for all of us to get together (including URA, Alizak, and BabyPie). I will place a healthy effort into coming up with a place/time/schedule that will accomidate everyone, so that we can have this experience that we had, TOGETHER!

PRAISE BE TO GOD OUR FATHER, and PRAISE TO HIS SON, JESUS, and PRAISE BE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT!
:D

*The post has been Priceless approved, to insure great quality and excellent service.*
;) :cool:

Oh btw here is a pic of Colossal and PW.

IMAG0124.jpg

:p After 14 hours of driving and endless traffic jams! my Mom and I made it home safefully our trip was awsome and I really wish we couldve stayed longer. Andy,Dianna,Sierra,Hope,Angel are all amazing people and great friends. I will miss being pwned by PW in lazer tag, and laughing with Priceless at Angel talking to her cerial, and having Hope cling to me as a friend and Sierra to my Mom. I was sad to leave but WE WILL MEET AGAIN!!!!

Shane

(Priceless you didnt tell me you were posting that picture :p )

Back