We have a new address!

Jasmina

Hi all!

The guild now has a new guild hall. For now it consists of 2 houses. The main hall is in Cearwent in the village of Oakwick Lot number 9, house number 98. This hall features a guild living area, sleeping area, guild transportation (teleporter to cear Gothwaite and soon to Snowdinia) a guild vault and a guild vault keeper along with a meeting/dining area and bindstone!

Across the village you will find the second building. Lot number 3 building 93. This is really the home of Jazmina and Blednnyn but it is also a second post for the guild. Here you will find a living area, an apprentice merchant for most crafting, and an alchemy merchant at your disposal. Along with lovely gardens at both sites.

In the near future as funds are raised there will be a guild consignment merchant who will sell those unwanted items to the general public for you from the porch of our hall. There will also be a forge and alchemy table and possibly a siegecraft merchant added to our collection in the near future. The hall is surrounded by a guild or 2 made up of very fine people.

You may get to the hall by entering the new housing zone and going to the first stable you see upon entering. Take a horse to Gryom's stable which will deliver you to Cearwent market. We are right across the bridge there to the left. Explore the halls..make yourself at home and be blessed!

Finished some more gardening today...stop by and have a look.

And...umm...also...I accidently took a sword off the wall and it disappeared. My guess is that it the inventory of who put it there. I replaced it with a staff...not having a sword.

- Aij

It never leaves the inventory of the person who owns it. Weapons and shields just copy themselves if you hang them on the wall. They are really just sorta a picture of the real thing. No problem.

What's the story on house rights? All I can do is move furniture and take stuff off walls (and put stuff on walls but not rotate). If avoiding mistaken changes is the goal, I think the provision is in the form of 'lock' buttons on individual items rather than in decorating rights.

I'll have to check into it aijalon but i dont believe there is a way to lock individual items. Theres just 1 command for it i think. You have to rotate things by shift right clicking i believe..in the garden its easier to shift right click it on the grid. The other problem you may be having is other then merchants and tools it seems we have maxed out both houses on the amount of items we can place. So if you plan to put anything in the hall something else will have to be removed first. Also at this point only things is the main hall can be changed by the guild as the second hall is owned by Blednnyn not the guild.

Back