WE ARE ASSEMBLED FOR "PONAGE"

i am going to find out when my mom will "set up" a time so i can play... (we NEVER have a set time or enough time to say justp lay now..) i WILL find out tonight... i will try to contact every1... they don't post in here except 4 t and me... :blush:

-added:
current news: 3:02 pm pacific time...

-tracking down and messaging teammembers...

here's my set time... Friday 26th about 9-10PM... If you have problemos tell me

here goes:
[toj.cc]S!l3nt As$ass!n - Check
[toj.cc]Mr. T - dunno
[toj.cc]Atown - Check
[toj.cc]WildxShot (<-- leetben) - dunno
[toj.cc]Ice-C -have no idea... can't contact him. (dont't know his im)

The admins accept the time.

Friday, Nov 26th @ 9 pm EST.

We will hold it in the ToJ private server. IP and password will be given out before the match.

oh yeah... btw, EVERYONE ON MY TEAM SEND A GROUP E-MAIL TO ME @ chuf6@msn.com!
tounge.gif
also, para, can you tell me the team of admin we are facing? :rock:

yea... allow them to spectate!!! i want him to either see me "On fire!" or see me "thrown in the dumpster" by parapower!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Nov. 25 2004,12:18)]plz allow spectators? :eek: i think i might be able to spectate. (if lucky)
Its possible. Only problem is that Plank is on holiday vacation so it may/may not happen.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]also, para, can you tell me the team of admin we are facing?

Guess youll just have to be suprised
smile.gif

CPL Setup!!!!
rock.gif
?!!!!
rock.gif
? *eyes go dreamy*

anyway, i didn't know it was "official". i mean for people to speckin' in REALTIME!!!
biggrin.gif
Anyway, i hope we can. and you can trust us NOT to cheat... *wink wink* jk. anyway, keep our pub-ers' with a nice ping. i would'nt want to sacrifice ours for theirs... anyway, i hope that you can find someway to figure it out... anyway,

REMINDER: DATE:

NOVEMBER 26TH 9PM PACIFIC TIME.... PACIFIC TIME... And I got my new spray from Flashon!!! Now I am ready to kill even more admin... WITH STYLE! *starts dancing*
biggrin.gif

oh. para, tell us if it eastern, or western... we might have to resched, if it is 9pm eastern... I'll be eating dinner.... Can we compromise and make it later? >.< that is if it is eastern

Back