WARNING!

SKLURB

Called from Darkness Web Developer
Oh man, PLEASE do NOT choose Female voice #4 (youth) for your main character.

Her combat shrieks are so laughably horrid, you will keep having other players run up to you, laughing and tell you things like "Wow, your characters voice is AWFUL!!!"

I turned off my combat music and blasted my volume up super loud with the windows open and was laughing so hard at anyone who might have heard it outside. You HAVE to try it on a lvl 1 alt you plan to delete just to experience the pain.

i can't stand the callous voice.
i mean, it sounds ok in-game. but every time u click ur char on the selection screen...

some ppl compare it to bruce lee. i find it worse, lol.

hah, they updated the callous voice, it doesn't do the bruce lee thing anymore. GJ ncsoft!

they keep their game the way they want it, but listen to the players for things that we would like. hopefully QQ won't change the game elsewhere.

Heard it was bannable so i stayed away =\ rumor or not.

hopefully they'll have options like that available after retail (and things like combat music, banner placement [C'mon SKLURB, elyos with the shoulder banner!]).

Well I was playing the open beta with the sound files modded, never got banned, nor have I seen any official thread saying it is bannable.

Last edited:
Back