WAR THUNDER PLAYERS NEEDED TO FORM SQUAD

CaptainErcoupe

Hi Everyone. I'm trying to put one or two Christian squads together for War Thunder. All levels are welcome. My son is almost 15 and he would be happy to form a kids group or we can all play together. War Thunder has Squadron forming options also where as many people as want to can sign up and be part of a larger group of players. We can brainstorm together and decide on tactics and strategy. I am a high level player (made top 1000), but hanging with Christian friends is much more important to me.

I've heard talk of War Thunder around here, but I can't say for sure where all I've heard it. That said, I hope you find folk to join you!
Welcome to CGA!

I've been playing with the good folks from Seraphim Regiment. Although I haven't been real active as of late. They have at least one regular Sim pilot who is always looking for people to fly with. I tend to play more realistic (I prefer flying to tanking). My handle is "Northwatch" if you want to look me up.

I'm definitely not the best player, so you shouldn't expect much out of me.

Thanks for responding guys. While I enjoy flying, I'm much more into tanking... like so many, came over from World of Tanks. Was at the Seraphim Regiment site but it seems like they're just into Mech Warrior. Their application is entirely geared toward MW. Will try to connect with them.

Yeah, they just re-worked their website and all of the subforums seem to have disappeared to some degree. They may have decided to trim out those sections due to inactivity. I wouldn't really know as I have been a bit inactive for the last couple weeks.

Thanks for responding guys. While I enjoy flying, I'm much more into tanking... like so many, came over from World of Tanks. Was at the Seraphim Regiment site but it seems like they're just into Mech Warrior. Their application is entirely geared toward MW. Will try to connect with them.
I used to play WoT. I loved the game until it became too filled with lemming trains and then getting cussed out by a twelve year olds, who used mommy's credit card to buy VMX because I had "a low win rate," as I was steamrolled by the opfor, the lone defender of the artillery and base.

Hi Everyone. I'm trying to put one or two Christian squads together for War Thunder. All levels are welcome. My son is almost 15 and he would be happy to form a kids group or we can all play together. War Thunder has Squadron forming options also where as many people as want to can sign up and be part of a larger group of players. We can brainstorm together and decide on tactics and strategy. I am a high level player (made top 1000), but hanging with Christian friends is much more important to me.
Sound good are you on war thunder now? With a squad if so what is your squads name?

Sound good are you on war thunder now? With a squad if so what is your squads name?

I would suggest pm'ing the people above if you want a response. The post before your post was from 2015 so most of them probably won't see this thread. I do know Patriot is still around but not if he plays War Thunder anymore. Hover over a persons name and click start a conversation to pm them. Welcome to the forums regardless :) .

I only occasionally play War Thunder now. I dropped from the squad I was on because I was unable/unwilling to dedicate as much time to the game as other players.

Back