Wanting to join :) Semi-newb here :)

devineministry

Hey guys,

I have been on and off of wow since release, but due to RL priorities I never really had time to devote alot to it. Things have calmed down alot since then and I am wanting to jump back in.

I will be rolling a new toon on the server, so I hope that isn't a problem. :) It won't take me long to lvl, although I am not so much into the lvling as I am just enjoying the game. Anyways, I hope there is room for one more. The toons name will be: Devine ? (somthing).

Not sure on the class, but probably a warlock, pally, or warrior....haven't decided yet. :) Thanks in advance for reading this!

Andy

Hey, Andy, you'll be able to catch me on Neirai, Holyhugpower, Megahugpower, or Allegiant. I'll have to pick your brains for a little information first but I'm sure it'll go just fine.

I look forward to k-- inviting you soon! ;)

Hey sorry I haven't followed through here yet, been having alot of other RL things come up lately. :) So needless to say I am going to try to make a toon today hopefully on the server and join up. Looking forward to seeing ya in game.

Back