Wallpaper

hey thats pretty nifty, though for toj u might try getting more toj'sh colors from the site or the skins or the official toj spraypaint

Thanks for the feedback. I'm actually going for CT colors, I'll prolly use red when I get to the T skins. I guess they're more like CS wallpapers for ToJ members :p It's nice to know someone looked at it!

Thanks Rizz, coming from you, that means a lot ;) ! It's only the 2nd wallpaper I've ever made, and hopefully I'll have the rest of the skins done this week, but I'm also trying to crank out 4 skins for the WC3 chapter's web site
tounge.gif

what filter did u use to get the horizontal stetch lines.. ive tried a million things but i cant get that effect right?

I copied the layer with the soldier, then applied a motion blur. I don't remember the exact settings, but it was pretty high (maybe in the 600s). Then I duped the blurred layer...a lot. maybe 12 or more times (to thicken/darken it up just keep hitting CTRL+J until it looks good), merged them (just keep hitting CTRL+E and it'll merge down layer by layer...make sure to stop when you hit the end of the blurs), moved the merged layer, duped it, moved the duped merged blur, then did it again to get full side-to-side coverage and the ghosted seal. I can make an action of it for you tomorrow, if you want
smile.gif

Back