w00t, sam n' max

they are making a new game!!! they began it a long time ago then said that they weren't going to finish it but they lied apparently because here it is!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/sammaxep1/news.html?sid=6157351
^^^^^^^^^^^^
the bestest link ever

Incorrect. No one lied. The game was canceled and was recently picked up by a new developer. It will be released in episodes, the first episode comes out at the end of September or sometime in October. Once all the episodes are out, you will be able to get them in a bundle.

EDIT: And yes, I can't wait until it comes out! Once I heard about the sequel getting a new developer, I went black and played the original. Oh what fond memories it brings back.

[At the World's Largest Ball of Twine]
Sam: The words "big" and "large" only begin to describe this thing.
Max: I think "stupid" and "inane" would be useful additions.
Sam: Not to mention "grotesque."

[toj.cc]phantom;180461 said:
EDIT: And yes, I can't wait until it comes out! Once I heard about the sequel getting a new developer, I went black and played the original. Oh what fond memories it brings back.
"

:eek:

Sam and Max were part of the BEST line of adventure games when the genre was at it's peak. Part of LucasArts lineup that included Day of the Tentacle. They followed Sierra's unstoppable lineup of Quest for Glory, Space Quest, Police Quest, King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry games.

Good times, Good times :)

:eek:

Sam and Max were part of the BEST line of adventure games when the genre was at it's peak. Part of LucasArts lineup that included Day of the Tentacle. They followed Sierra's unstoppable lineup of Quest for Glory, Space Quest, Police Quest, King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry games.

Good times, Good times :)

You can say that again.

It looks interesting to me. Not exactly my style of game, but I think my wife might like it. I'll have to tell her about it. I am curious to see what people say about it after it's out. :cool:

Back