Visions the Game - A Christian MMO

Strife412

http://www.visionsgame.com

A Christian MMO called "Visions" is under development, and I like what I see. I've been accepted as a tech tester, and I'm being looked at for a couple of other possible capacities.

They're getting ready to launch beta phase 1 of 5. I've been watching it for quite a few months, and these folks have been working hard with next to no money.

I wanted to post the link here, and see if there would be other members of the CGA/ToJ interested in playing once it's been released.

I would definitely be interested in a Christian MMO! There is a severe lack of video games in general with real positive messages/themes.

I looked at it a long time ago. Big ambitions. Dunno if it will be much fun though. It will be a historic theemed game but the screenshots look last gen. Lets see how this plays out... too early to tell at this stage, but many have predicted a phail. I mean, just speculating on rumors, correct me if I'm wrong, but the creators think mainstream mmos are sinful and this is their main reason and selling point of this game.

But it definitely sounds interesting, a 'daily life' mmo.

ah ok. However it epic phailed in their fundraising event not long back, and the graphics look terrible. But this is only alpha, I really hope they at least look as good as WoW (which itself looks dated). Graphics don't make the game, but I can't sit here playing several hours a day looking at an eyesore.

However, the gameplay sounds interesting, a true sandbox 'daily life' mmo. It is an innovative real life historic mmo, and not a 'wow clone'. If done right, though not my cup of tea, it could be a big hit like a more game like version of second life.

Back