Very Serious Poll

What color of strider should Icthustank get?

• Total voters
Icthus, are you trying to match your rapter to your in game hair color, or your hair color IRL? What color hair does icthustank have?

Icthus, are you trying to match your rapter to your in game hair color, or your hair color IRL? What color hair does icthustank have?

*chortle*

Don't forget to ask him about painting his toenails, too... We may need to involve every color (note: no 'u' in color) of the spectrum by the time we're done.

As someone who knows me, you know i don't have enough hair to make one pig tail much less three in real life.

Based on all I have seen and the 5 mounts I have, the chicken is the WORST mount in the game! As soon as I can i am getting a horse for Beriale or anything but the stupid chicken. I cant even get a chicken toe in the water without getting knocked off my mount.

CHICKEN FTL!!!

(go plain)

Based on all I have seen and the 5 mounts I have, the chicken is the WORST mount in the game! As soon as I can i am getting a horse for Beriale or anything but the stupid chicken. I cant even get a chicken toe in the water without getting knocked off my mount.

CHICKEN FTL!!!

(go plain)

Eh, the same thing happens with my summoned Felsteed. I think the mechanics of bumping you from your mount depend on your character's height, and not your mount's. Many times I'd be running through Un'goro following Xsamurai, Sitheria, and Uziah, and couldn't jump the streams that they had no trouble with.

Frustrating.

But, I'll agree, chickens are goofy.

the mechno chicken is my favroite mount, probably because I have never riden one, my my how I wish my rogue was a gnome, but yeah, I can see how that would be annoying.

Green is probably going to show some dirt Icthus... More washing involved. Klangdon convinced me to get the brown ram for that reason.

Back