VENT IS HACKED

Estebar

just so everyone knows Bingham (yourbummed?) has hacked into vent and was saying some very immature things..... wouldn't mind myself, yeah like these navy ears never heard profanity before, /sigh
but mikks was on and said some pretty indecent things in front of her, I had her log and the gentleman on the other end was quite rude...something about a hamster /shrug.
so .... just so you all are aware. not sure what can be done about it.
Have a great veterans day

Just got word of this.... I am currently at work but we will be taking steps to ensure that people from Your Bummed and losers like them don't get access to our vent... We will also be changing the way you access vent, and quite possibly who has access (i.e. Guild only) More info to come. All vent info changes (i.e. Passwords and such) will be given in game and Will Not be posted on the forums.

Unfortunately this may be the way we have to handle this due to the stupidity and immaturity of others. For those of you who had to hear that stuff on vent I am sorry.

I may be presumptious in calling out your bummed..... Bingham was the tag in vent but it turns out he is in Final Asencion(sp?)
so whoever it was gg

I am like so bummed bro
Bummed Bro
BRO
like seriously BRO
God Bless you all

There is no password in vent, so he did not hack.

Either somebody gave him the information or he is using a computer at an internet cafe that happened to have Redeemed's vent info still on it from a previous session.

Its never fun with this happens at all. There is really only 2 ways to eliminate it that I know of. Restrict it to only those with accounts, setting up accounts for each member, or by putting in a password.

Might be helpful if those with admin rights on the vent server had a tag next to their name since there is two guilds on there.

The notion of someone from Redeemed and someone from Your Bummed frequenting the same internet cafe is a highly entertaining thought exercise...

The notion of someone from Redeemed and someone from Your Bummed frequenting the same internet cafe is a highly entertaining thought exercise...

Can someone say...."Food Fight!" :D

As stated above.... we will set up a password and may keep Vent for Guild only peeps.

Also in the Future no Redeemed Vent info should be posted in the forums.

I find that very unlikely.

He probably googled Redeemed and got the vent information off of the forums... I didn't think it was up there but I will check in the Warhammer Forums.

There is still at least one person in Redeemed that has toons on both sides as well.....although I can't remember their name atm or whether they are even still in the guild for that matter lol, but its a possiblilty. Several TOJ members in Final Ascention as well.

I thought our vent info was only available on the guild info tab.

Back