Vegetales

i said ZOMC - zombies oh my CORN, not ZOMC due to people not likingz it

Last edited by a moderator:
rofl dude im sorry but pirates excite me, especially vegetales ones

The Pirates are awsome thats a big advantige of having an 8 year old brother I get to see veggie tales all the time its awsome cant wait for the movie

Vegetables are Good for you!

I don't watch much of them but of what I've seen I like :). Kind of sad you have to watch to watch something for Kids to get something un-objectable nowadays though :/ I still wish the Newsboys would put their "I'm In the belly of a Whale" song from Jonah as a secret track on a future Newsboys CD. It was way cool and my favorite part of the movie :)

</sings>
"I'm totally delicious
In the belly of a whale
I'm sleeping with fishes
In the belly of a whale"
</sings>

LOL :)

Veggie Pirates? :confused:

I've never heard and seen about them.

Makes me raise an eyebrow of why your so excited over animated, talking vegetables...

I lost interest in VeggieTales in 2004 when they were bought buy a secular company, and have just been sold again to a different company, and they current story writer is not a Christian (as far as I know) or part of the Big Idea team... Phil Vischer (creator of VeggieTales) was the best, too bad now his only job is still doing voices, and one story a year... Sigh... Oh well...

I don't watch much of them but of what I've seen I like :). Kind of sad you have to watch to watch something for Kids to get something un-objectable nowadays though :/ I still wish the Newsboys would put their "I'm In the belly of a Whale" song from Jonah as a secret track on a future Newsboys CD. It was way cool and my favorite part of the movie :)

</sings>
"I'm totally delicious
In the belly of a whale
I'm sleeping with fishes
In the belly of a whale"
</sings>

LOL :)

Jonah was the last VeggieTale thing done by Big Idea Productions, which no longer exists... It is now Big Idea Inc, and owned and operated by secular companies...

Well wikipedia is such a solid source.

But, Phil V. lost his company.

He lost it due to falsity...Supposedly he broke some sort of agreement with releasing the Jonah movie which made the company go bankrupt...but, in 2005 it was found out (AFTER THEY WENT BANKRUPT) that he did not break anything, but it was too late to change anything...but he looks at it like God moving him on to something else...

Lame preview...saw it before National Treasuer 2. How dare they make me think that it was going to be a good movie. I got my hopes up for a new PotC movie/trilogy and I get this? Yay...

hmm, I think I saw the preview, didn't think it looked too bad... Then again the series is sorta aimed at younger viewers.

.... i'm not that much younger than you vk >.>

Back