Vault Requests

Josh2415

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Server Operator
[Edited after a conversation with ToJ_Grey]

Enderchests can keep your valuables from being accessible by other people.
If you have a family and want multiple people to be able to get at a mutual chest, I can make a vault out of bedrock and command blocks so only a couple/few people can get in.

If you want to see an example, check out the basement at my house (just north of spawn along the road, first house on the right). Of course, you can't get inside to see -- that's the point. :) There's just a glowstone block and a chest inside, though.

Last edited:
well I'd think it odd seeing those on the surface, perhaps in the nether or near accual bedrock level in the overworld. But I guess it would be all right if it was covered up by some other block on all the bedrock.
My problem with it is that it feels too much like a creative eyesore and a bit like cheating, but you must have recomended using these to protect more than what you can place in a enderchest.

Oh... I forgot about the Enderchests! Haha, I guess we don't need these then, unless someone needs to share a chest. And I agree, I think they should be underground, out of the way. They aren't pretty in the least. :)

Last edited:
Back