Various Cenarius areas

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Okay, so we've established that this is the dawning of the age of Cenarius. So who does what in Mustard Seed Conspiracy? This thread is dedicated to answering that very question in its myriad forms.

What should be posted to this thread?
  • If you've leveled a tradeskill above 75, post it.
  • If you're leveling a tradeskill and anticipate it exceding 75 in the next week, post it.
  • If you can craft a rare item, post it.
  • If you're able and willing to craft a few Runecloth Bags with mats provided by a fellow guild member, post it. :D
That covers the basics, but if you do anything that you think can help the guild, post it here.

Me? All I can do is disenchant items and send back the resulting materials. So if you need something disenchanted, send it to Zivon with a short note.

In two weeks, once I've run enough auction scans, I'd be willing to auction items for the guild and send the profit to the guild bank.

<offtopic> Speaking of the guild bank, do we have one yet? I have some items to send in. </offtopic>

EDIT: Koshi (Elihu's Orc Warlock) is at level 219 Alchemy.

Rhema is 300 goblin engineer and has lots of patterns avail, if you click on my profile you can see my recipes.

Cenarius

Fleboon is 230 Gnomish Engineering and can craft some stuff but nothing really considered "rare".

Belloq will be taken to 300 blacksmithing but no specialization is planned yet.

Deamiter is at 265 Enchanting and 305 skinning.

I've got the gold to power up my enchanting, but I don't really see a point right now. In the coming weeks, I'll probably get near 300 (I'm willing to pay for any high-level enchants you might come across).

Levite said:
Im thinking of moving my 60 mage to cenarius she is 300 enchanting and Tailoring
That would indeed rock. :D

It would give our new level 50+ characters some company, as well as help the guild cover other tradeskills.

I started a horde toon on cenarius... name is Xroads and he's a Tarren Druid. I'm not in the guild yet but hope to be once I'm on at the same time as one of the recruiters.

I signed Zivon up as a Leatherworker so I could convert the many Ruined Leather Scraps I've acquired to Light Leather.

If anyone else has Ruined Leather Scraps in multiples of 3, send them to Zivon and I'll mail back the Light Leather.

Back