Vacation

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
I just wanted to mention that I will be on vacation for the next week or so and may not be able to access a computer in that time. I can't imagine there will be any serious issues in that time and my absence might not have even been noticed, but I figured that I should mention it anyway. : )

I just wanted to mention that I will be on vacation for the next week or so and may not be able to access a computer in that time. I can't imagine there will be any serious issues in that time and my absence might not have even been noticed, but I figured that I should mention it anyway. : )

But... I'll miss you...

But... I'll miss you...

If me disappearing for a few days will cause problems for you I can only imagine what the extended absense I have had from WoW for the last year has been like.

Anyway, I did find access to a computer at least one time on this vacation. Been fun thus far. : )

My heart has been ripped to shreds, grim. My only hope is that this game will be as good as promised so that I might play along side you again... OH! The Pain!

My heart has been ripped to shreds, grim. My only hope is that this game will be as good as promised so that I might play along side you again... OH! The Pain!

We'll have to muddle through somehow until then.

Anyway, I'm back from the vacation now.

Back