Vacation!

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
I have not taken a single vacation day this year. So, I am getting really excited about my trip with the family next week. We leave Friday afternoon for Chicago. Saturday morning we fly to Denver. After a short visit with my wife's aunt, we are headed to Avon, CO for what will hopefully be a quiet week. We'll return on Saturday morning.

Just thought I should let you all know what's going on when I don't log in for over a week. Laptop's still out of commision and I don't know if they will have wireless at the resort anyway.

I don't want to rush home too quick, but I hope to get in a little preview time in EotN on Saturday Night and Sunday.

Enjoy your break and quality time with family! Your extended/virtual family will still be here when you get back. Grats on a week off. Farm that faction with the sons and wife! I hear they offer great rewards.

GO DERK! ENJOY URSELF! and at first glace I thought you said "were going to visit my wife's short aunt." but it was short visit... haha.. um ya.

HAVE FUN!

(hurry, while hes gone ANARCHY!)

My two cents - Colorado is a great place to be. We lived there for five years. I'd probably live there before anywhere else - except I found northern California. Now this IS God's country.

AMEN ABBA!

I like you now.. :p (na, i've always liked you :))

YAY NORTHERN CALI!

The chance for my wife to visit her Aunt had something to do with it. That and I wanted to go somewhere I had never been, although I'm sure it won't measure up to West Michigan.

you guys are making me jealous. I love No. California, and I hate living in hot, smoggy So. California. :(

Let's make this the official "pester Derk while he's gone" thread!

We can tell him how much we miss him. Hey, we can even blame him if we lose in PvP!

We can tell him how much we miss him. Hey, we can even blame him if we lose in PvP!

You lose in PvP anyway occasionally. You could tell him how emotionally depressed we all are without our favorite meat shield :p

Shouldn't you have waited until I actually left to suggest this? Hmm, I could still delete this suggestion.

Well, have a great week everyone. I hope to make it back in time to get a little preview of EotN before it ends. See you then and God Bless!

Back