Vacation and Prayer Request

direpath

So I am making a road trip with all four of my kids back to my hometown of Edmonton. We are going to go for a week and plan to see all sorts of fun stuff, while visiting with my brothers and parents (my brothers have only met my oldest). I will also be picking up my new PC while there (save on provincial tax by picking it up in another province...woot).

I know I am new to the guild, but I would love it if you would keep us in your prayers. Its a long drive (12 hours) and I have budgeted for an overnight stay if need be. The biggest thing is prayer for the Father's heart to be manifest in me while I take my kids on my own for this time. I am an impatient person and I want this to be the complete opposite, relaxing and fun. It is great to go home for me, but this trip is all about the kids having a blast visiting family they have never met.

I will have my laptop and will likely not wait and will setup my PC while there to play in the evenings, so I will still be online here or there.

I'm so excited...for the trip (and the computer too but that is secondary)

God bless and thanks again for welcoming me into this great group of people. I look forward to getting to know my guildies more as I get my toons a bit higher.

Don't have to be a long term member to request prayer. Praying for brothers and sisters in Christ is a privilege that God has given us. So will pray that God richly blesses your vacation and special family time.

Don't have to be a long term member to request prayer. Praying for brothers and sisters in Christ is a privilege that God has given us. So will pray that God richly blesses your vacation and special family time.

well said brother

Vacation has been great. The kids were awesome for the long drive. Its a 12 hour drive but with 4 kids it became more like 18 hours lol. Got in safe and they are having a blast with their cousin and uncles. On my end I have been really relaxed and laid back. I havent gotten grumpy and have been really patient with them. It has been a good experience.

Going to hit the lake today and see some more sights tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers all.

Thanks for the prayers. We had a great trip and made it home safe. I didn't lose any kids and despite its best efforts, the canoe I brought back stayed on my roof. It got a little scary coming through the BC interior with all the winds, but I also am not used to traveling with something like that on my roof.

Now heres hoping I make it to next weekend so I can catch up on sleep.

Back