UT3 server

I doubt there would be much interest in UT3 after Epic delisted Unreal games and canceled plans to make UT3 available for free. This means that there is currently no way to purchase UT3. :(

EDIT: I'd be up for reinstalling UT2004 and playing some Onslaught with you, though! Message me on Steam or ping me on the CGA Discord server if you're interested.
You’re right. Just being nostalgic. I still play UT2004 every now and then. I just might message you and we can make some “Pancakes”

You’re right. Just being nostalgic. I still play UT2004 every now and then. I just might message you and we can make some “Pancakes”
I read your message and heard PANCAKE in the UT2004 announcer's voice. Classic. :)

I doubt there would be much interest in UT3 after Epic delisted Unreal games and canceled plans to make UT3 available for free. This means that there is currently no way to purchase UT3. :(

EDIT: I'd be up for reinstalling UT2004 and playing some Onslaught with you, though! Message me on Steam or ping me on the CGA Discord server if you're interested.
This is on the UT3 Steam Store page "This title is currently unavailable and will be available in the future. Stay tuned!"

This is on the UT3 Steam Store page "This title is currently unavailable and will be available in the future. Stay tuned!"
Yep. :( It's said the same thing for a long time now. It looks like Epic has completely abandoned the Unreal franchise.

Back