UT2004?

Bringeroflight

Do any of you play Unreal 2004?

I play on a invasion server that is mostly clean and is very well maintained. They have a developer that develops new and mods existing monsters and maps. Their website is www.wohclan.com. Quite a few of the players on there are Christians.

If you have any questions, shoot me a message.

I have UT2004 for the occasional game of Onslaught. I'd be willing to play a bit of Invasion now and then.

I have UT2004 for the occasional game of Onslaught. I'd be willing to play a bit of Invasion now and then.

Cool, stop by sometime and check it out.

I play by the name of Bubbafat. I have a Bobafat skin on my character.

Some brothers in the faith are:
Grimpah
Madapostle = toj member
Darkknight

I recently reinstalled UT2004. My aim is terrible but I can still trick and time. Catch me on Steam sometime and I'll play a game or two if I have time.

I have it installed, and play Jailbreak on Saturdays. Never was as big a fan of ut2004 as the others in the series, but it does still have a pretty good online presence.

For some reason threads keep dropping off of this forum after a few months. We used to have a post up about an Invasion server. No wait, I think it was monster hunt. Anyways, where are our threads going?

I recently reinstalled UT2004. My aim is terrible but I can still trick and time. Catch me on Steam sometime and I'll play a game or two if I have time.
Eh? You're on Steam again? What's your Steam ID?

For some reason threads keep dropping off of this forum after a few months. We used to have a post up about an Invasion server. No wait, I think it was monster hunt. Anyways, where are our threads going?
They should still be there. Look for a dropdown that limits the threads displayed and set it to "All" or the equivalent.

They should still be there. Look for a dropdown that limits the threads displayed and set it to "All" or the equivalent.

Thanks! I found the setting in my profile to change the default on that. It gives me a whole new perspective on our forums! I didn't know there were so many threads :D

I found that RPG Invasion thread I was thinking of. Don't know if that server is still up or not.

Also, here's a thread with info on the UT2004 server I mentioned earlier that usually sees some JB action on Saturdays. http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=192334 It's a Euro server, but doesn't seem as laggy to me as some US servers with less ping.

Bringeroflight, is there a particular time you play on the wohclan server?

Back