UT Chapter Steam Group

Captain_Tea

We have a new steam group just for the chapter. You can find it HERE

Membership is by invite only so post here or send me a PM to join.

Last edited:
Please send me an invite to the group! :D

EDIT: Oop, nevermind! I already had an invite waiting for me when I loaded Steam. Huzzah!

Last edited:
I picked up the UT pack so send me an invite and I'll learn as I go

No Learning Whon, Just jump a lot and Shoot a Massive amount of Rockets back [PS Avoid being Slimed as this results in a quick Death], Cya online soon :)

@ Everyone: If you want a quick pickup game and I am on, just chat at me in Steam which is always on or Xfire :D

WOW Landslide shows for a visit, Nice to see you around again, Is there a LOB Server now? I always enjoyed it there :D

LOB is dead unfortunately... maybe not permanently (we keep in touch with each other) but there's not enough competition for us to play UT3 at the same level we played UT2k4, and there aren't enough people with us that are interested in playing UT3 for us to sustain an active group. Some of the other guys play WoW together. Last I heard Deicide was the only one still playing UT3. Chu was our primary administrator and unfortunately he's been more or less off the grid lately. I haven't talked to him in over a year. So, likelihood of a UT3 server rivaling The Fractionary is basically zero :(

Pains me to hear that,:( I would like to think every Clan or even Group of Players that join up for a game remain Dedicated, but we all know that is rarely the case especially in FPS Shooters, I float amongst a lot of games myself [WoW is NOT one of them :p] and this helps me not to get bored too quickly with one Game or Genre, UT3 has Improved a little with the Titan Pack but it will never beat UT2K4 in Gameplay :)

Hi there fellas, if you wouldn't mind inviting me to your group that'd be awesome. My steam name is Killerah, I just built myself a new computer. It's nothing too special, but it can run steam games and UT3 really well. Anyway, I'll probably be around tonight for the "Unreal Mondays" thing. See you all there!

Same here, too late for Monday Night Games here in Germany, but around throughout the Day, any New Pc is a Nice One :D

Back