Updated 4/17: Weekly 3DS/Wii U eshop releases and sales

Logos

Week 4/17

Wii U eShop
Flowerworks HD: Follie's Adventure (Nocturnal, $3.50 introductory price for first month, then $6.00)
My First Songs (RingZero Games, $9.99)

Wii U Virtual Console
Super Mario Bros. 3 (Nintendo, $4.99)
Golden Sun (Nintendo, $7.99)
F-Zero Maximum Velocity (Nintendo, $6.99)

Wii U Retail Download
LEGO The Hobbit (Warner Bros., $49.99)

Wii U eShop Permanent Discounts
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, $39.99 from 21st April, was $59.99)
ZombiU (Ubisoft, $29.99 from 21st April, was $59.99)

3DS eShop
Bit ARCADE (Bplus, $7.99)
Smash Cat Heroes (Tom Create, $TBC)
Conception 2 (Atlus $39.99)

3DS Virtual Console
Super Mario Bros. 3 (Nintendo, $4.99)

3DS eShop Temporary Discount
Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition (Telegames Inc., $14.99 until 1st May, normally $29.99)

Week 4/3

Wii U eShop
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition (Warner Bros. Interactive, $19.99) — This actually arrived on the Wii U eShop in North America on 2nd April
Evofish (Moving Player, $TBC)

Wii U Virtual Console
Advance Wars (Nintendo, $7.99)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Nintendo, $7.99)
Metroid Fusion (Nintendo, $7.99)

Wii U eShop Promotion
From 9am Pacific time on 3rd April until 10th April, if you own or buy Dr. Mario you can get $5 off the standard price of Dr. Luigi.

3DS eShop
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (Nintendo, free-to-play)
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst (Tulip Games, $5.99)
Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove (Tulip Games, $5.99)

3DS Retail Download
Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega, $19.99)

Last edited:
Personally, for some old school rpg fun that takes no mercy I would highly recommend grabbing Etrian Odyssey IV for $19. Well, worth the price!!

Wanted to add the music is amazing in this game! It is fully orchestrated and not digitized music. I actually have the cd of the Etrian Odyssey Untold, and it usually don't buy the bundles. QR codes play a fun role in this as well, from quests, weapons, and armor.

Last edited:
Sorry for being absent a few weeks, work is kicking my tale...:p. I will try to resume the updates this week...some good sales for luigi fans coming Thursday. :)

Addendum for 4/1 and NO this is not April fools info: batman arkham origins black gate deluxe edition just released today for $19 on the wii u eshop. Also, ninja gaiden, wonderful 101, and wario games all got price drops to $30. Great prices if you haven't snagged these or can't get the hard copies.

Well, a nice week for the wii u vc console ! I am grabbing golden sun and smb3 for sure!

Sorry for the lapse of posting...been a bit crazy at work and home lately. :) Going through interviews for promotions at work and other such things. Praying all those go well. Anyways, I will start posting just the essential games or link to sites where you can find the list for the week it will help me keep this up quicker. Plus, there are a lot of good eshop games coming or already out...

Back