Update

Hey! I said I was playing tfc, not injoying it. I really dont like the game. I dont think I could ever stop cs to play tfc :p And about meh ping, its ALOT better then it used to be. No idea wut cuases it to go high tho. Man just reading your guys post's made me want to go play on ToJ :p So I got on da server last nite wo0t

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ June 18 2003,10:34)]lol...talk about chaos.  I found a server that plays only fun maps, mostly variations on de_rats, and gives you a grappling hook thingy to swing from the ceiling!  I've seen a couple swinging knife duals, it's pretty funny.  (Incidentally I found the server after doing a ToJ search on gametiger...El Penguino was in there pwning it up  
wink.gif
)
whould u happen to know the name of this server? sounds like a blast!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ June 18 2003,11:08)]Hey! I said I was playing tfc, not injoying it. I really dont like the game.
*sniffle* ;_;

I admit that most servers play like team deathmatch instead of an objective-based game, but...but...Well, shoot. I suppose I haven't had much fun with it lately, either. *chuckle* That, and I've been playing Battlefield 1942 with Elihu when I can.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shark @ June 19 2003,5:24)]tfc has a spy class, what could possibly be more fun then that?
Infecting heavy weapons guys and watching them run back into their respawn.

Back