Update on the server

Parakletos

Some of you have been asking for an update on the server. Rather than me straining my fingers typing the same thing, ill just update everyone.

We have decided to get our hosting from 1and1 hosting, which is the same server that you guys pinged. http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9678
Right now we are in the process of finding a suitable paypay account so that we can pay for the server. Details of payment and such will be released when we get the server so that you guys can have an idea of what kind of donations we need to keep this new server running.

Some of you have been suggesting single servers such as Gamedeamons. The problem is that we are buying not one game server, but multipule games under one box. So server companies like GD will not work for us.

Ill keep you guys updated on our progress.

We have decided to get our hosting from 1and1 hosting, which is the same server that you guys pinged.

ONO! WEST COASTERS ARE GONNA PAY! NOHOOH!

lol, ping. :D

I do hope we all go on the "custom" or "temp" server more than this coming one... >_>

*Dad, cancel that PayPal transactoin now!*

Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm, my dad said no, you aren't allowed to do that sort of thing... >_>

no idea why it's not okay.

:(

Won't be able to donate... L:SDFJKDS::FJLKW(O*EU$(*$#:EFUJsknf.zsfjd9832r/3rwrEWAIJAIOEJR234wafreeeee

Back