Unreal Monday

Last night was a pretty fun session. It was good to have Captain Tea in the fray again :)

Yes, my heart smiled when I saw captain tea load up ut 3. I have missed him for a long time! Now all we need is to get coldsteel back on and i'll be happy!

And how about catching you in mid air with a rocket off of a lift jump twice danny? : ) That was the highlight of my night for me <3 please strangle your isp danny. I can't stand how inaccurate your ping is >.<

My internet connection was completely down for 18 hours the next day. At least I could play Monday!

Yes, my heart smiled when I saw captain tea load up ut 3. I have missed him for a long time! Now all we need is to get coldsteel back on and i'll be happy!

And how about catching you in mid air with a rocket off of a lift jump twice danny? : ) That was the highlight of my night for me <3 please strangle your isp danny. I can't stand how inaccurate your ping is >.<

I'll second that!!!!
on evening shift. hopefully next Monday i'll be there.
My Mrs. is still down with her back surgery but getting so much better everyday. Say a little prayer for her she truly is having a tough time not being able to lift much and do what she wants, like her housecleaning and flower gardening. God bless , CS

I'll second that!!!!
on evening shift. hopefully next Monday i'll be there.
My Mrs. is still down with her back surgery but getting so much better everyday. Say a little prayer for her she truly is having a tough time not being able to lift much and do what she wants, like her housecleaning and flower gardening. God bless , CS

Oh man, I know what it's like losing your whole life of what you did and loved to do >_> i'm sorry to hear that I hope she can do what she loves again. I can't wait to see ya next monday <3

Timing is going to be wonky for me as I'm at my wife's parents' house tonight. If I'm where I can play at 8 p.m. Central, I'll drop by.

I'm sorry about last night. I switched medications and that wasn't going so well for me so I had to end last night early. Me and danny still played for a good 45 min or so. No one came, but I hope next Monday Tek can bring his friends again. I'm back to my old medicine and I'm doing much better now :D

I AM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS! I can't beleive last night I was feeling so ill that i actually went to bed at 8pm! Unreal Monday night didn't even cross my mind or else I would have forced myself to stay up! I'm so sorry for the no show. : (

Aye, I missed it, too. :(

Let's try for next week!

/cheer

Sorry that me and danny cut out early last night. I was having super bad withdrawl symptoms from trying to get off my medication. Danny monster came out to play and almost beat me on purgatoria. I was quite impressed. I havn't seen danny monster come out to play in a looong time ;)

Sorry guys. I can't play tonight or maybe for the rest of the month. I'm still going through hardcore withdrawl from getting myself slowly off this medication that I have been taking since I was 2 years old. I tried really hard to stay up for the game night, but I just can't stay awake. I hope you guys can have a good turnout tonight <3

Sorry that you are under the weather, MH. In fact, we did have decent turn out and several fun games. DM-Monas was pretty fun.

GGs last night, all.

I was bummed to have to drop as abruptly as I did, but that headache came out of nowhere. Fortunately, taking some ibuprofen and laying down for a few helped.

Special thanks to Wazkatango from Soldiers of Christ and Audax for joining us last night!

Awh, I'm sad to see that I missed a good turn out, but I'm very pleased to hear you guys had fun and had a lot of people. : ) captain tea will be joining us again soon as well ^_^;

Where are Danny and Mostly tonight? I was at the keys at 8:05 p.m. Central and didn't see either of you on. :(

Nope, I was out of town, and that will likely be the case for the next 2 weeks as well.

Last monday I was sick again and this monday I am still sick. : ( I can't promise i'll be there tonight, but i will try to stay up as late as possible. Maybe tonight I can make it.

I was at the keys at 8:15 p.m. Central and didn't see you on, Mostly. :( I messaged Danny, but his Steam status was set to Away so I started working on Steam Great Gift Pile achievements instead.

Here's hoping we can get together and play next Monday!

Gah! I won't be showing up again this week. I think I hit an all time low with this medication withdrawl. Most of the day i rock back and forth grinding my teeth really hard and twitching my feet. A few times it seemed my entire body was dying. I hope next week may be better. It just goes to show ya how bad these drugs are, and i even took it extra slow cutting back on my medication too and these things still happened. On top of that all i have a painful lump in my groin area. First thing that came to my mind is cancer. I don't know what it is. I'll see the Dr. next week to find out though. >.< At least the worst of the worst medications is over with. it's a miracle i am off it now. Now on to get off my other SSRI's and i can substitute those drugs with 5-htp.

I did manage to get like 6 or 7 players on our server earlier today and play some dm for a good hour at least. I just can't stay up past 8 for some reason.

Back