UI Thread 3.0!?!

Quantum_Man

Let's see 'em!! :D

This was taken a few days ago in Blackwing Descent.

Pitbull - unit frames
Bartender - action bars
Forte Xorcist - DOT timers
DoTimer - cooldown timer
KGPanels - aesthetic, the black boxes in my UI where my chat, threat, dmg meters are.
Healbot - raid frames, you can use this for healing as well.

wowscrnshot010611002716.jpg

Last edited:
OK here is one in PvP so there are a ridiculous amt of debuffs going on. pretty Nuts!

pic.jpg

Here is one out of combat. Everything fades away. Notice the cool flight altimeter mod.

pic2.jpg

edit: Mine is based off of http://realui.net/ with additional addons they did not include.
edit2: The key part is the amazing HUD, look how it is tracking all classes http://realui.net/?configuration&id=hud

Last edited:
Purty please post key addons along with your screenshots (not all addons, but the primary ones driving the look of the UI).

Thanks again Q for the initial post.
i have downloaded bartender and pitbull
i have a question
when i mc a mod i don't know where that action bar went
by that i mean the action i can force the mob to take, not my normal spell bars
is it the vehicle bar?

BTW (i know the guiild cares, and the guild always wanted to know):
In physics, a quantum (plural: quanta) is the minimum amount of any physical entity involved in an interaction. Behind this, one finds the fundamental notion that a physical property may be "quantized," referred to as "the hypothesis of quantization"[1]. This means that the magnitude can take on only certain discrete numerical values, rather than any value, at least within a range. There is a related term of quantum number. An example of an entity that is quantized is the energy transfer of elementary particles of matter (called fermions) and of photons and other bosons.

I think I have my vehicle bar set to default, I didn't touch it. All I know is when I MC a mob or enter a vehicle their action bar is at the center bottom of my screen, overlaying my normal action bars.

So being "Quantum" I'm a rare thing eh? :D

Back