ok, happy bday to me and el jefe!!

wow jefe.. ur old.. 20..
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

i have 3 years till that
tounge.gif
i win ^_^
tounge.gif

sorry it is sunday and i had family obligations, also i havent been coming to CS forum much so i was actually about to post it on the general forum but you saved me the time thankx
laugh.gif

Oh yeah as a special birthday present to you, if you get WC3 i will invite you into the 1337est clan on battle.net

(ToJ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Mar. 28 2004,9:36)]you get "a special" treat then... i will let you beat me in a 1v1 :p
Everyone can do that  
rock.gif

jk
tounge.gif

Edit: i can't believe i forgot to mention. HABBY BDAY!!!
*throws a trout at LoJ so he continues to dance*
tounge.gif

eh, only one problem with my bday.. on saturday when i had my "party".. only one of the 6 ppls i invited showed up =\.. but oh well, it was the girl i like and we sat and watched some movies.. so it was all good
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

aww, i woulda invited you all, but my mom limited me to inviting 7 ppl.. plus, how many of you would really wanna come all the way to michigan and see someone you've never met turn 17?
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

umm i would LOL i drove 8 hrs ( and got lost) to watch our school girls v-ball team in nations, got there intime to see us lose ( lol last pt of the game) but its all good LOL

eh, i bet i live farther than 8 hours from you.. plus my parents would be odded out if ya showed up.. plus you'd probably get lost tryin to find my house
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Back