uBRS 8/21

Reason

So guys, how did your uBRS run go last night? Did Drakk drop anything?

See you all later this week,

Chris

UBRS was great. We skipped Father Flame assuming that lag would kill us....however, lag was only apparent a few unimportant times. All told I think we only had 7 or 8 deaths throughout the whole instance. I died once and it was kind of fun to have Tina use her Goblin Jumper Cables (did not work) and then pass them to Ben (worked!!). Took down Rend with no problems..the beast slew 3 of our party but we prevailed and Drak downed Xandar who kited him as well as our tanks..but again we prevailed. I'd call it a very successful run, one shotting all the bosses.

I can't remember what dropped, sry...I think Band of Rumination and a bunch of other stuff including the Dreadmist robe which Todd equipped in a historic color changing moment.

[7F]North;174286 said:
UBRS was great. We skipped Father Flame assuming that lag would kill us....however, lag was only apparent a few unimportant times. All told I think we only had 7 or 8 deaths throughout the whole instance. I died once and it was kind of fun to have Tina use her Goblin Jumper Cables (did not work) and then pass them to Ben (worked!!). Took down Rend with no problems..the beast slew 3 of our party but we prevailed and Drak downed Xandar who kited him as well as our tanks..but again we prevailed. I'd call it a very successful run, one shotting all the bosses.

I can't remember what dropped, sry...I think Band of Rumination and a bunch of other stuff including the Dreadmist robe which Todd equipped in a historic color changing moment.

Glad to hear you all had a great run. Father Flame can be a pain with lag. Glad to hear there were not any wipes as well. Congrats Todd on the robe! You're not pink anymore! w0000t :p

Talk with you all later,

Chris

Back