TS server help please! :)

devineministry

I am sure this is posted around here somewhere, but what is the "Official" unofficial SoE/SOE Teamspeak server that is most commonly used...i am on the official cga server but I think I read somewhere there is a main for SoE or SOE.

The Offical unoffical ts server... what about the unoffical offical ts server? im confuzled...

anywho while were on the TS subject it wont let me registar with it... idk why either. ahh well, i dont talk on it anyway

I am sure this is posted around here somewhere, but what is the "Official" unofficial SoE/SOE Teamspeak server that is most commonly used
To clarify: The Talon's Claw server is not sponsored by, funded by, or associated with Tribe of Judah in any way. It is entirely unofficial.

Tribe of Judah has several official channels on the Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak Server, including channels for Guild Wars, but SoE/SOE members have the option of using unofficial servers. Most, if not all, SoE/SOE members use the unofficial Talon's Claw server, which is their prerogative.

Back