Trojans, malware, blah blah blah = Hacked WoW accounts ...

Chrome is good, you won't be disappointed. For me chrome is as good as ff3 and I haven't had the same issues as others have with ff3 so I'll stay with it.

I find Chrome fast, it has multi threading which is nice (Each one of the tabs in Chrome run as a separate process. Doing this takes advantage of multi-core systems and should (in theory) increase performance when using multiple tabs)
:)

I noticed some ad block extensions out there like ad block but have not tried it yet, i may soon though

its actually the multi processes I don't like but frankly after 8 to 10 years of multi threading, there are still developers who can't get it right. Oh well.

how do you the the adblock-like addons? I tried a while back when Chrome first opened up extensions (or whatever they call them) but couldn't get it to work.

In the latest version of Chrome, there is an "extensions" option from the "tool" menu. From there you can browse the extensions and install them. You'll find the Adblocker under the popular link

[7F]EhUd;372469 said:
I wouldn't pick any locks; I'd smash windows - probably the reason why I'd be a horrible hacker :p

And that's why I own a Mac.

Ok. I just couldn't resist. :D

Actually, you can continue all you want about Mac's being 'safer' from a hackers standpoint; but there is absolutely nothing safer about a Mac other than there are less of them than there are of Windows PC's. This is the ONLY reason they are perceived as having less malware, as its more efficient to go after a Windows PC.

Yes I like Macs, but can live with Windows.

Back