Trine for a $1.24

Jabberwocky

Trine is an excellent indie game that both my son and wife have played from beginning to end. I highly recommend it, and it is only $1.24 today at Amazon today.

If you don't already own it, do yourself a favor and buy it:

Last edited:
Blast! You and your awesome deal finds are going to sink my wallet.
...but not really, cuz the deals are so good. XD

Anyway. I'll be picking it up. Also, if you don't mind me doing so, I hacked together an make-do/unofficial CGA referral link to it. Atown is the guy who manages the CGA Amazon store, and it'd be awesome if you two would like to work together to bring awesome deals to the 'Alliance while seeing to it that CGA gets a kickback. :D

That link.

Blast! You and your awesome deal finds are going to sink my wallet.
...but not really, cuz the deals are so good. XD

Anyway. I'll be picking it up. Also, if you don't mind me doing so, I hacked together an make-do/unofficial CGA referral link to it. Atown is the guy who manages the CGA Amazon store, and it'd be awesome if you two would like to work together to bring awesome deals to the 'Alliance while seeing to it that CGA gets a kickback. :D

That link.

I don't mind at all. I specifically left my affiliate code out of the original link because I didn't want to take away from CGA's affiliate program.

I appreciate the feedback, etc., I get from the CGA'ers who use Cut-Rate Gamer.

Going forward, if I post an Amazon link on the CGA forums, I will try to remember to add your "tag" so CGA gets credit.

Thanks, mate. Appreciate that a lot! :D I use Amazon affiliates, too. I try to remember to use the CGA branding 'round here, though. I figure it's a super easy way for me to show a little (even if it's very little in cases like these XD) support to the community.

I love your good deal finds. Seriously. They're awesome. Appreciate your work a lot. :D

Back