TRiBForCe LAN Part Duece

TRiBForCe LAN Part Duece - Would you like to see another TRiB LAN?

• Yes! The last one was amazing! I'm buying you a pizza.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No, TRiBForCe LAN's are the suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not a member of the clan, I didn't even hear about the last LAN party, I probably don't play any of the same games, but I'm dying to go to a LAN party SOMEWHERE, so yes :).

lol, or 3-dimensionalness...

Hey, Slam - we'd love to have you up for a LAN. I'll let you know when the next one is.

w00t. Just keep in mind that the Coast Guard likes keeping us underway for about 200 days total out of theyear, and I've got to give them about a month's notice to take leave...so I probably won't make it :p. But I'd love to try anyway :).

Hmm...yes...well, pessimistic doubts aside, just give me a tentative date, and I can say "yes" or "no." Um...as a side issue, I need to know where to fly to :p.

haha - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Canada is that big glaicer to the north of the US.

Tentative date...maybe May 15th? Wait...I'm getting married that day...wedding....LAN....wedding....LAN...

How about....middle of April?
Honestly, I have no idea. It would be nice to do another one soon, but we have no plans at the moment.

Do you guys do anything but CS there? Cause my comp doesn't like other games, so if it was cs half the night I'd be outta luck for the other half.

That said, LAN CS rocks.

another LAN would be great! except during the month of april would be really suck cuz (as larry doesn't go to school) its the month of finals...duh
biggrin.gif

I'll be home during most of April, but at this point, it's too late for me to request leave then :p. Given how patrol work and the next time I"ll be able to request it, we're looking at sometime more like June.

I HATE MY JOB!!! NEVER JOIN THE MILITARY!!!

if its during the summer i may be able to go, as this is my grade 12 year, and im planning on working in the summer a lot to help finance my YWAM trip. Also, i should have insurance on my truck by then. I live in Vancouver, BC.

Back