Tribe of Judah UT2004 Competition TDM Team

Hey Kraniac if you could get Michael+ to join the team he would be an asset to the team. He seems to be very good. I know his ping is low. James and I played with and against him last night. James didn't know about Suday eve at 10 and Michael+ didn't know about any of the toj meetings. I got to play against and with Michael+ again today. He is very good in dm. hope to see them on Sunday eve as well as you. In Christ,CS

Ok. I've seen him on ONS a few times but I've never seen him play DM. Does he know about these forums? I've never seen him. I'll have to wait until I see him playing some time, I guess.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kraniac @ Jan. 01 2005,2:45)]Does he know about these forums?
I don't know for sure if Michael+ knows but when I run across him again I will make a point to tell him and encourage him to come to the chat forums. CS

ps. what up with our UT server, I know they are installing a new OS. The other servers are running. Would the ip be different?

Fine.. let's all ignore my question...
tounge.gif

Well maybe the rest of us can gather somewhere for some unofficial practices... I'm kind of pumped about practicing because we just joined the TWL.

Since the ToJ server is still down we should find a new temporary server to meet on.

If you want to hold an informal practice, please do. I would highly suggest finding a TDM server with a maximum of 4 player slots, with weaponstay turned off, and no superweapons, running UTComp. That's what all ladder matches will be played with. Remember to practice timing the 100 shield, 50 shield, and Damage Amp-- how well we collect the pickups will be the prime cause of our success or failure. Plan your routes so you collect all the pickups just as they spawn, every time. Get on Teamspeak and call out every pickup you see taken, who took it (enemy or friendly), and when it will respawn. Get comfortable doing this.

Anyway, just some advice on what to work on if you're going to do it.

See you all in one week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Jan. 07 2005,5:15)] Sit back and chill..you are not going to perish if the server is not up immeditaly.
Cold Steel is frozen solid.brrrrrr
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (James @ Jan. 07 2005,3:54)]Since the ToJ server is still down we should find a new temporary server to meet on.
If someone could get up with Michael+. I know he'd be glad to set up a server on his machine. I had a good ping on dialup on it. It played really well.
Watch for him on the buddy list. He has been sick too. He is an evening player. CS

CS, when you say Michael+, you mean WJFreak? Or is this someone new?

And I'd be up for some informal practicing. The ToJ server might not be up on Sunday night, so why don't we TDM in our regularily scheduled 10pm Sun evening time slot? And if the server is up by then, bonus, we can play TDM as we see fit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Jan. 07 2005,5:15)]the server will be up this weekend.  read the status forums.  Sit back and chill..you are not going to perish if the server is not up immeditaly.
I didn't mean anything derogatory against your work. I was simply stating a fact: Since the TOJ server isn't up yet, we could find a temporary server to practice on.

Sorry if you were offended.
sad.gif

Michael+ and WJfreak are two different players. CS

Michael+ ip server address which is now off line for some reason:
151.201.6.108:7777:7787 The Jesus Place - Voting and UTcomp

Has anyone heard from TheJfreak, our bud from the Phillipines?

Cold Steels new favorite DM map:
DM-CBP2-Griffin

Yea, TheJFreak's going to be offline for a while. I think he moved just recently and where ever it was he was going, there wasn't going to be any internet. I didn't quite understand the situation, but the point was that he was going to be incommunicado for a period of time.

PS - I'm going to be late hooking up for Sunday evening game night tonight, but seeing as the server is still down, I recommend that whoever gets online first, hit up a TDM server and everybody else look for that guy in their buddy lists so we can all game together. I'll probably join in around 11pm. See you then!

Hey all,

I joined TOJ awhile back, but it's only been recently that I've actually been playing enough to run into other members. Just wanted to drop a friendly greeting to anyone. It's been awhile since I've played UT, so I'm a little rusty. Should come back in a month or so... hopefully. The people I have played with in TOJ are all great guys. I hope to see more of everyone in the future. God bless!

-M

ColdSteel- I think you may have me confused with someone else. I don't run my own server. Never have before. Maybe I've got an imposter running around with my tag.
rock.gif
Well, whatever the case is I hope he's good. That's something to think about though... setting up my own server, that is. Maybe i'll try it. Sorry for the confusion, bro.

Yea, Kraniac had a thing lined up for renting a server if the new Linux kernel doesn't fix our current UT2004 server woes (some key popular DM maps crash the server when we try to load 'em). I think he knew the guy who was running the service, so he got a super cheap discount.

He's on vacation right now though, so that's on hold at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Well Michael,it wasn't you. sorry about that guys and Michael. It was more than likely WJfreak. Old Rusty Steel may now have to be my name.
wow.gif

Back