Tribe of Judah turns 10 Wednesday, May 20

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
HUZZAH!

We celebrate Tribe of Judah's 10th anniversary Wednesday, May 20. Our community was founded May 20, 1999 and has been bringing Christian gamers together for a decade now.

I've asked our staff to help coordinate events across all active chapters and guilds to celebrate this milestone.

Stay tuned to this thread for further information as it becomes available.

Last edited:
If you have a digg account, please log in and digg this thread using this link.

My gaming PC is in storage right now, cause I just moved back from the university, but i'll try to dig it out so I can participate.

My gaming PC is in storage right now, cause I just moved back from the university, but i'll try to dig it out so I can participate.
There will probably be a party on our TeamSpeak channels Wednesday night for all chapters. If you can't join in on the gaming, you could at least join the festivities on TS.

Sadly i have an exam thursday morning so I cant participate in any silliness. Spare me a thought and a piece of cake :D

Awe man! I'm going to be on a missions trip in the Dominican Republic starting tonight and will miss it. Don't party to hard!

10th Anniversary

I've only been part of the Tribe of Judah for a couple of years and it has truly been a pleasure to meet and play with other christian gamers. Congratulations group!

I say we get pizza and our favorite beverages and play some UT3 Monday night :).

TAM/FREON are the perfect 10th anniversary games. They each have 10 rounds :p.

I'll play 10 games of TAM, ten rounds each while eating 10 slices of pizza till my bedtime at 10 o'clock.

I've only been part of the Tribe of Judah for a couple of years and it has truly been a pleasure to meet and play with other christian gamers. Congratulations group!

I concur with Abital.

But for me, many years.

Soon, you can also celebrate the "leader's" birthday. ;)

New tags for the year for all FPS games in honor of the 10th anniversary?

[toj.cc-X] ?

I dunno. :p

SoE will try and get something done. Maybe on Saturday we'll have our ToJ/SoE Birthday bonanza!

Wow! I just logged on after several years of AFK: has it been eight years, already? I signed on in 2002. You guys are a blessing to many, and an encouragement to many in a unique sub-culture! God Bless you all!

I don't have Digg, etc. I'm wary of all that. I just joined Twitter--have yet to see if I like it. Keep me posted as to the Shindig.

Cling to the King,

Kirk (Class of 2002 :)

10 years of ToJ seems hard to believe, but that's just the little person in my head that doesn't want to believe that I'm getting older. I joined ToJ back in its Starcraft days, which puts me in ToJ very near the start of it. Since then I have been a part of alot of different chapters and in a few different leadership areas. God has immensely blessed me through this organization and I have witnessed it bless countless others as well.

To help celebrate this 10 year landmark, I'd like to see posts from the members on Wed. that show thanks to our Lord for the good work he has done here, and the great things that are yet to come.

Okay, I've been meaning to post an announcement about this all day but I kept forgetting.

We're going to hold a birthday celebration for Tribe of Judah tomorrow evening/night on ToJ's TeamSpeak channels.

I'll try to hop on the server around 7:30 p.m., so I'll put the official start time at 8 p.m. Central.

Again, that's tomorrow (Wednesday, May 20) night at 8 p.m. Central on ToJ's TeamSpeak channels.

For more information on joining ToJ's TS channels, click here.

I just thought to add this disclaimer: Tomorrow's (Wednesday) event does NOT mean Left 4 Wednesday is canceled. You all can shoot zombies and celebrate ToJ turning 10 tomorrow night. In fact, I imagine the two would go together quite nicely.

Happy anniversy toj!!! And I praise god for all the good work he is doing in us through this AWESOME guild!

Back